NT Recommend me a truck or SUV! Budget around 35 K please

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Im not too too knowledgeable on big SUV's or trucks, but what makes the Tahoe so good? I never hear anything bad about them.

chevy makes great trucks/SUV and theres a reason you never heard anything bad because they RARELY have problems. they are reliable as hell, you can put as many miles as you want on them. Plus they are one of the best looking SUVs on the road.

Tahoe>>>>>>Escalade in looks and reliability

What makes you say that?

Just bought a new 4 door F150 last year.  For 25k and the options it came with I couldn't pass up.  Lots of cabin space and ok mileage for a truck.  I drive mostly in the city so no 4x4.
If you go for an SUV definitely a Tahoe!

Originally Posted by Navarretr

08 ford explorer. Limited.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 ford isnt JB they cant pull that off

Definitely can't go wrong with a Tahoe. I wish I had one, specifically an 07 or up. The newer bodies are way better than the older ones.

I drive an 05 Avalanche and it's a great truck as well.
pimp.gif

buy a diesel truck,dodge,chevy,ford,really doesnt matter but most would say go with a dodge cummins

I'd get an FX35 or a nice armada.

A Q7 would be the one if you can find it for 35k though

At the time, I was in the market for an SUV. Definitely check out Infiniti's FX35/45. Rides like a car but sits high like your usual SUV.
pimp.gif
All wheel drive option and you can't go wrong with Infinity/Nissan reliability and luxury. Worth the effort just to test drive it.

And I second all the Tahoe replies. Check out the newer Tahoes while you're at it. Really spacious interior and the ride is smooth as sin.

Originally Posted by Timo Gav

I just bought a Nissan Pathfinder last winter and got no complaints

Interior is terrible. Very tight space.The new Honda Pilots are also
pimp.gif

OP, where do you live??

And dont settle for 4WD if you have to... save a couple thousand dollars!! (depending on your location)

I'm partial to Ford F-150's because I own one...

They make really nice luxury trucks, IMO... and the Sync System is truly one of the better console systems I've seen from a lot of other manufacturers...

4 Door Raptor SVT (all black)...
pimp.gif

Harley Davidson F150...
pimp.gif

The newer Ram 1500's...
pimp.gif

Audi Q7...
pimp.gif

My parents have a Tahoe and its really nice. I like it. Made me think about getting one. 
Its the SAME chassis as an Escalade if that matters but its like 20K cheaper... Its a great product.

When it comes to Trucks and SUVs...nothing beats American dude. Sedans and sports cars are a different story...but If you're going to go big, American kills it. 

Does anyone have an opinion on Jeep Cherokees? Or Toyota 4Runners? i really like the styling of those... 

I just got a 4runner last week. Love it. The thing's a work horse.

If you want to get a truck, definitely go for a tundra. Those things are tanks.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

My parents have a Tahoe and its really nice. I like it. Made me think about getting one. 
Its the SAME chassis as an Escalade if that matters but its like 20K cheaper... Its a great product.

When it comes to Trucks and SUVs...nothing beats American dude. Sedans and sports cars are a different story...but If you're going to go big, American kills it. 

Does anyone have an opinion on Jeep Cherokees? Or Toyota 4Runners? i really like the styling of those... 
cherokees are decent but just not enough power not even that i just dont enjoy driving them but the 4Runner thats a whole another story even the older ones you find a low mileage one pull the trigger id defenitly spend money on a 4runner anyday hell of a car.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by megatron

Get a white Chevy Avalanche, the newer models are sick.

that smy next purchase...blk tho

pimp.gif

SUV like cabin with the bed if you need it. not nearly as big as say a f150s bed for example, but if you rarely do any sort of hauling id take an avalanche, too clean

Back
Top Bottom