NT...recommend me some good HORROR MOVIES

yoo like the title said im looking for some good horror movie recommendations

lately ive been getting more into horror movies i just love the directing and everything about them.....so recommend me your favorites

ive pretty much mostly seen all the classics...exorcist...Halloween...friday the 13th...

If your into psychological type stuff I can help you out and list some, if it's gory stuff then
grin.gif

what are you into? Definitley The Shining like said above.

can't go wrong with zombie movies...
night of the living dead
dawn of the dead.

Also,
Evil Dead series
Nightmare on Elm street
Blair Witch Project
Scream

it..

urban legends..

and tha movie those guys said^ IT REALLY depends on what kind tho, alot of categories on horror...

134758.jpg

I don't know a lot of people who like this one but read up on it...I liked it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089013/

One of the only "gory" ones I really liked

oh yeah and City of The Living Dead was good imo, don't think a lot of people liked that one either.
ohwell.gif

Anyways here's a small list..
-Demons
-City of The Living Dead
-Rear Window
-Psycho
-The Birds
-Dial M for Murder
-Vertigo
-The Blob
-House of Wax
-House on Haunted Hill
-The Last Man on Earth
-The Omen
-Rosemary's Baby
-The Shining

okay...sorry maybe to just narrow it down for you...

yes im into psychological movies that will have me shook.....it doesnt really have to be like suuuper gore or anything like that...

generally just good horror movies you guys think i might like....im not really into the super commercialized "horror" stuff....more old school

scream and blair witch...urban legend....those arent really my thing...

thanks for that small list RATHERUNIQUE^^^

Psychological movies...rent Session 9. That movie had me pretty shook. I just recently watched Pinocchio, the old Disney one, and it was really creepy. I nowknow why I disliked marionettes as a child.

Yo can y'all help me identify this one movie?

At the end of the movie this big demon came out the floor and the little white boy shot his rocket launcer throught its chest.

There was also a scene where there was an eye inside the kids hand and he stabbed it with glass or something.
nerd.gif

^Always wanted to watch Don't Look Now. I thought Cube was good. And if you're into psychological thrillers you can't go wrong with the Hitchcockclassics.

Yo walks look into August Underground's Mordum , now that is some crazy %!++....if you can see hardcore %!++ than check this @#$ out, now this @#$ will fukwith your head

Back
Top Bottom