NT, Recommend me some LAPTOPS!

Ok so I'm currently in the market for a new laptop, but I dont know too much about computers so this is kinda hard for me. I'm mainly gonna be using it for graphic design and just simple things like watching movies and downloading music and stuff like that (I have tons of music on my old computer that I need to transfer over). So I need something fast with a lot of memory. I was thinking about the Macbook Air but its kinda pricey when you add on the bigger RAM/Flash storage options. Macbook still isn't out of the picture tho. I just wanna know if y'all can recommend me something else from like HP or whoever that fits my needs with a slightly smaller price tag

whats the price limit?
might want to wait until those new vizio laptops come out, specs & design look
pimp.gif

or the obvious answer, macbook
/thread

^ well like I said, I'm already leaning towards the Macbook, but before I pull the trigger I just wanna know if there's anything else that's as good or even better for a lower price.

Just get a Macbook Pro. You're gonna look for different types of laptops from HP or whatever and youre gonna end up comparing it to the MBP anyway. Just crossover to the dark side already. We want you.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Just get a Macbook Pro. You're gonna look for different types of laptops from HP or whatever and youre gonna end up comparing it to the MBP anyway. Just crossover to the dark side already. We want you.

Macbook Air. Not Pro. MBP looks amazing but it STARTS at 2k. No thanks.

Macbook Air is a really good balance of portability and speed. The SSD will make opening apps feel lightening fast. If you are doing really heavy graphic design work and need more power, go with the Macbook Pro.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Macbook Air. Not Pro. MBP looks amazing but it STARTS at 2k. No thanks.
non retina macbook pro's start at $1200 

OP if you do go with a mba and are a current college student, you get a discount. Also, check the refurb section.

Back
Top Bottom