#NT Recommend me some wheels for my NYC Taxi Cab AKA Nissan Altima

Last year I financed a 2010 Nissan Altima Sedan with intention to trade it in within the next two years. I've decided to keep the Altima mainly due to the fact that it gets great gas mileage and I want to move into a better condo. So i've decided to add some lowering springs and 18"-19" wheels. Help me decide! My Altima is silver and it already has 30% tint.
40ca8bacc76647fda25307cfaa49c593.jpg

here's a picture for reference.

Take the money you would spend on wheels and save it.

Why not get the better condo and a nicer car? You just gotta be smart with your money and you don't have to limit yourself to just one.

Originally Posted by Yeah

Take the money you would spend on wheels and save it.

Why not get the better condo and a nicer car? You just gotta be smart with your money and you don't have to limit yourself to just one.

Bruh, the only other car i'd buy at this point is a V8 Challenger or an Audi S5. Wheels are much cheaper, and even though it's not the best whip on the block, it's never given me a problem, and the warranty is top notch. It's either the condo or a new car.

Honestly, its just an Altima. Keep it "classy" and leave it stock.

I would love to mod my Camry, but its just a Camry. Tint, debadge, thats all I would do.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I would love to mod my Camry, but its just a Camry. Tint, debadge, thats all I would do.

Yeah if I could do it again, I would have copped and Camry. 

Lowering springs will blow your shocks in due time. Stock shocks arent meant for lowering springs. You can either get coilovers, that way you can adjust the height when ever you want or get shocks that are made for lowering springs.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Just an Altima? They're great cars, reliable and hold a good value once you drive it off the lot.
Nothing wrong with customizing your car to your taste, I remember reading some dude here saying "why change the wheels when stocks will do?"

That basic, boring, caveman thought process 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

yeah... why keep your altima looking liek every other altima on the road by leaving it stock.. make it stand out.... and if your getting rims pleaseeeeeeee get a drop.

Back
Top Bottom