NT Relationship Help Thread

I couldn't find any threads on here to talk about relationships (meaningful relationships, not TAY), so I though I would make one for my NT bros to talk about their relationship problem if they have any. 

Accidentally called my ex because I deleted her number and thought it was the number to a store I called earlier. It was in my call log and then midway through, like 3 or 4 rings it went straight to voicemail, so i checked and it was her number...wtf...she texted me and said she doesn't want to talk to me...hold me NT, I'm legit feeling sad and dont feel like going into work today :frown:

I need to stop IG and Twitter creeping on her man...sucks when you love a girl and she don't feel the same way...Maybe i just love too hard, but I loved her the most out of all my others and for her to do this to me hurts...Like even before her I had a FWB, but i knew what was entailed with that, and when my FWB ended I literally didn't care. When feelings get involved is where people mess up...but this one hurts and i feel drained of energy bros.

Last edited:
Stop creeping on her. Out of sight turns into out of mind nomsaiyan.

Also work out, better yourself, etc.

There's also a song I think you should check out called Xxplosive.

You just need some new ****... that's all. It sucks dreading your old girl because you're so used to her accepting and showing you love. That's the psychology behind imo. Once you get over that, find yourself, and hang out with other females you will be fine.

Get comfortable being uncomfortable my brother. It gets harder before it gets easier. Don't stumble upon something that's behind you now. 

Onward and upward with life man, focus on acquiring currency and just overall bettering yourself. With that comes confidence, and soon some bad mamajama is gonna recognize that and put your ex to shame. 

One last cliche quote before i go, i apologize for stacking this post with these but i know they will help you - "don't let people treat you like a cigarette, they only use you when they're bored and step on you when they are done. Be like drugs, let them die for you." 

Stay strong OP! 

There's also a song I think you should check out called Xxplosive.

Backhanded
pimp-slapped backwards and left stranded
Just pop ya collar
pimp convention, **** for a dollar

:pimp:

Last edited:
Man **** that ***** straight up

She gon playa she gone she ain't coming back

Accept it

Move on. And get ya **** together fam

You'll find another

Everyone is gonna tell you be a man and all that macho flow

But obviously that's not gonna work for you since you started a thread on this looking for actual advice beyond that

What you need to do is allow yourself to feel that pain. Then express that pain through creative outlets. Use it as motivation to create and to learn more about yourself. As time goes on you'll see it as a positive experience and actually thank her for it.

Yea please give us the details about your situation with her.

I mean I hope you were playing around when you said you "accidentally" called her.

Yea riiiight G. :lol:

But thanks for posting this. Your situation is making my situation more tolerable right now.

I mean I hope you were playing around when you said you "accidentally" called her.

Yea riiiight G. :lol:

But thanks for posting this. Your situation is making my situation more tolerable right now.

Lol I legit called by mistake srs...and didn't see her for like 4 weeks..but **** man I feel better now, it's just those moments like once a week where I care...she said she don't want to be I'm a relarionship...so I'm like uwotm8, fine go *** around then

Last edited:
out of sight out of mind, and if she text you, try not to reply. it'll just re open the wound

it also depends on how long OP was with her. The more time in a relationship spent, means the longer it will be heal. You will be fine OP, just take it one day at a time and focus on the positives of your day. Helped me in relationships I have been in.

Yea riiiight G.
laugh.gif

Lol I legit called by mistake srs...and didn't see her for like 4 weeks..but **** man I feel better now, it's just those moments like once a week where I care...she said she don't want to be I'm a relarionship...so I'm like uwotm8, fine go *** around then
So, what did you do/say to her to make her want to avoid you?

So, what did you do/say to her to make her want to avoid youhe said we've been arguing a lot but I didn't see me arguing that much...but just with school and work it was hard to see her....I know I'm not thr only guy on nt with relationship

she didn't...she wanted to see me on some days but I didn't end up seeing her...she seemed fine with it but i guess she wasn't ...

So, what did you do/say to her to make her want to avoid youhe said we've been arguing a lot but I didn't see me arguing that much...but just with school and work it was hard to see her....I know I'm not thr only guy on nt with relationship
she didn't...she wanted to see me on some days but I didn't end up seeing her...she seemed fine with it but i guess she wasn't ...
This is pretty vague. I'm not sure what kind of help you expect to get here. 

Need some help

So this girl I've like her for awhile she's beautiful she's everything you could want in a female

But she plays hard to get what's the best way to combat that

Need some help

So this girl I've like her for awhile she's beautiful she's everything you could want in a female

Kidnap her.

I keed....let her "play" hard to get, find yourself a woman that is not into games.

Need some help

Play the same game. Don't talk to her as much and let her initiate the contact.

Back
Top Bottom