NT Revolt From W-Mart!!!

You think THAT'S what's wrong with walmart? Check their outsourcing among other things and youre gonna want to burn them down. There's a reason why things are so cheap there.

Isn't walmart the number one outsourcer or something?

Last edited:
the only problem i have with walmart is the disgusting people who shop there. i swear i seen the craziest/weirdest people ever when i go there :x :x :x
cosign

the people there are all ugly and annoying

only seen one fine worker in all my trips to walmart

no joke, its like all the scum/rejects ive never seen anywhere else in my city just live at walmart :x sometimes i dont even want to go there but i cant help that they got the best prices on almost everything

Last edited:
retailers get credit from the manufacturer for unsold clothing items, on the condition that they are destroyed. Either that or they have to return the unsold goods.
Also do you know how much time and manpower it would take to box and ship out 5000 unsold coats.

I do actually, I was an assistant manager at walmart before I got accepted to grad school.

Do you know how many man hours go wasted on a daily basis?

I only like Wal-Mart because it's 24hrs. Nothing like going there at 3am :lol: :pimp:

Walmart is the exact same thing as Target yet Target gets praise and Walmart gets boycotts?

Wally>Spot

Yeah prices are way to cheap not to. And they obv have to be paying at least minimum wage. Which I believe is like 8.50 right now. Majority of supermarkets and retail stores hire at minimum wage.

And plus.. Obviously of they can hire people who will work for minim wage.. Why would they pay more? If I offered
To restore a pair of kicks for you for $100 but then someone else said they would do it for $70.. You would go with the cheaper price.

Imagine OP's head exploding when he watches this. http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/wal-mart-the-high-cost-of-low-price/ 
laugh.gif

They can get sued if someone gets sick. But I'm still down with the cause. Walmart is a dirtbag association that has put tons of small business owners in the poor house, they support lowkey fascist bills and politicians with there profits, and put people with limited resources in a position where they feel like they have no choice but to shop there. That low price leader is a bunch of bs club stores are the best bet for everything, Target and walmarts prices are one in the same when it comes to the same products.

havent been to wal mart since they opened target 2 blocks away... target>>>>>>>>>>>

the price diff is like 20 cents on the things i buy... but i'd be willing to pay even 1$ more for things to avoid that dump.

they have 900 check out lines but only 3 are open at any given time

nothing but *******s and ignorant ghetto mf'ers shop at the one by my crib

hella unorganized

pisspoor customer service

target on the other hand is nice and clean

they dont allow solicitors who harass u for change when u go in n out of the store

always have plenty of cashiers on schedule

the carts are better

the plastic bags are better

more organized

i hate wal mart.

they throw away clothes also. a certain number of clothes they have to shred/cut up and toss.

see thats just wrong. i read an article on this practice in the new york times a while back and many other brands do this as well. H&M is one of the companies big on this. in the meantime, there are people less fortunate who can't afford clothes like that in this country and in third world.

the epitome of a wasteful society.

recently read that the U.S wastes 40% of food every year...feel free to google and/or correct me on that, but it was some staggering number like that.

I understand not giving out food, it takes one dude getting sick to cause all kinds of problems. But at least give out the clothing

NY resident = wallmart free for da most part.
overpaying for consumer goods at Duane Reades

I agree though, Target is just a happier place somehow.

NYC won't allow Walmart to exist because it would put out too many businesses, especially small business. I rather over pay in any mom and pop shop and know they are eating than to have Walmart dominating our communities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom