NT runners: Best headphones for running?

right now, I'm using some earbuds with the plastic/rubber molds but they do not stay in my ears while running. I wanted to ask for any recommendations for some headphones that would most likely stay put while running.

I prefer ear buds, behind the neck, or the seinhesser twist to fit. I just don't want something to bulky or big. Music quality isn't much of a big deal, I just want something that will stay in my ears while running. 

Something under $40.00, the cheaper the better lol.

right now, I'm using some earbuds with the plastic/rubber molds but they do not stay in my ears while running. I wanted to ask for any recommendations for some headphones that would most likely stay put while running.

I prefer ear buds, behind the neck, or the seinhesser twist to fit. I just don't want something to bulky or big. Music quality isn't much of a big deal, I just want something that will stay in my ears while running. 

Something under $40.00, the cheaper the better lol.

I recently picked up a pair of WeSC Flutes, and have had no problems with them falling out while running, or working out.

2334_81088d63e6.jpg

I recently picked up a pair of WeSC Flutes, and have had no problems with them falling out while running, or working out.

2334_81088d63e6.jpg

Originally Posted by Biggie62

CX380s from Sennheiser

Thanks, just went through the reviews and pulled the trigger.
Cheaper then the other (PMX) series I was looking through. Hope these fit well. Any tips for best fitment?

CX380s from Sennheiser

Cheaper then the other (PMX) series I was looking through. Hope these fit well. Any tips for best fitment?

cheap 15 buck philips headphones with ear hooks, from target. dont need anything fancy/high quality while running, and i know they wont ever fall out

cheap 15 buck philips headphones with ear hooks, from target. dont need anything fancy/high quality while running, and i know they wont ever fall out

Those Sennheisers are good, I have the CX300s, and they've been working very well for me for almost a year now.

Those Sennheisers are good, I have the CX300s, and they've been working very well for me for almost a year now.

Are the sennheisers canal ear phones like the shure se series because I find those uncomfortable to wear. Plus the fact that I'm shoving deep into my ear is kind of 
sick.gif
to me.

Are the sennheisers canal ear phones like the shure se series because I find those uncomfortable to wear. Plus the fact that I'm shoving deep into my ear is kind of 
sick.gif
to me.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

CX380s from Sennheiser

I mean try what plug works for you.  I have to keep the cables going around the top of my ears and around behind them for the best fit.  I use them for a variety of workouts that include snowboarding, warming up for basketball, and running. 

They've held up quite well.  I got them for $35 off newegg a few weeks before Christmas and can't complain.  I had my CX500 short out after 2 solid years but I abused them for all those things above plus everyday use.  I decided to get a pair that was waterproof and dedicated to just sports.  I have a pair of UltimateEars for use when I am just walking around and knowing that I won't be abusing them or getting sweat into them

Originally Posted by sole searchin

CX380s from Sennheiser

I mean try what plug works for you.  I have to keep the cables going around the top of my ears and around behind them for the best fit.  I use them for a variety of workouts that include snowboarding, warming up for basketball, and running. 

They've held up quite well.  I got them for $35 off newegg a few weeks before Christmas and can't complain.  I had my CX500 short out after 2 solid years but I abused them for all those things above plus everyday use.  I decided to get a pair that was waterproof and dedicated to just sports.  I have a pair of UltimateEars for use when I am just walking around and knowing that I won't be abusing them or getting sweat into them

Reviving an old topic to try and get suggestions also...

I want a pair of headphones with 3button remote for my iphone that are also SWEATPROOF. I'm currently using Bose MIE2i's and they keep shorting out during my workouts/runs.

I was looking into the Yurbuds Ironman series, but also considering the Sennheiser mx680i as well. Has anyone worked with either of these?

Reviving an old topic to try and get suggestions also...

I want a pair of headphones with 3button remote for my iphone that are also SWEATPROOF. I'm currently using Bose MIE2i's and they keep shorting out during my workouts/runs.

I was looking into the Yurbuds Ironman series, but also considering the Sennheiser mx680i as well. Has anyone worked with either of these?

Back
Top Bottom