laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Nako XL

story time!

Storytime1.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Aite.

Back when U-stream was poppin there was this spanish joint who was streaming and she was clearly on her way to being completely wasted.. So there was about a good 30 of us in the room egging her on to keep drinking. After about an hour she started putting her attention more towards me than anyone else in the room so everybody was on the same page ( so I thought ) that I'd talk to her & get her to show some goodies.. I finally got em at like 6 am
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.. So I put em up on the truckers site and some captain save a %!! linked her to the pics on some .. " do you know theres a bunch of dudes looking at you naked and laughing at you, cmon, I know you're better than that "
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i remember that.........
roll.gif
roll.gif
..that was an epic #%$ summer......tboy rapping and all that +**# 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but henzo is god 
smokin.gif

story time!

Storytime1.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Aite.

Back when U-stream was poppin there was this spanish joint who was streaming and she was clearly on her way to being completely wasted.. So there was about a good 30 of us in the room egging her on to keep drinking. After about an hour she started putting her attention more towards me than anyone else in the room so everybody was on the same page ( so I thought ) that I'd talk to her & get her to show some goodies.. I finally got em at like 6 am
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.. So I put em up on the truckers site and some captain save a %!! linked her to the pics on some .. " do you know theres a bunch of dudes looking at you naked and laughing at you, cmon, I know you're better than that "
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i remember that.........
roll.gif
roll.gif
..that was an epic #%$ summer......tboy rapping and all that +**# 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but henzo is god 
smokin.gif

Henz0 gave me *dap* at the first NT summit I went to..
pimp.gif

Cool peoples..didn't know he went to college where I live..

He's got a "henz0" license plate also..drives a 350z i think?
pimp.gif

Henz0 >> your life..

Henz0 gave me *dap* at the first NT summit I went to..
pimp.gif

Cool peoples..didn't know he went to college where I live..

He's got a "henz0" license plate also..drives a 350z i think?
pimp.gif

Henz0 >> your life..

story time!

Storytime1.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Aite.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

I remember that. NT Summer '09 >*

story time!

Storytime1.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Aite.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

I remember that. NT Summer '09 >*

he hooked me up with my first fake jacob watch. rocked that bad boy everyday when i was in south beach for spring break back in '04
roll.gif

he hooked me up with my first fake jacob watch. rocked that bad boy everyday when i was in south beach for spring break back in '04
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

the fact that so many males in here think its funny to worship another man is pathetic. Bunch of dudes calling another dude "dreamy" and all this other god like praise is disgusting. People mention his name on here and flock to the thread to show their love like he saved their mother from a burning building, twice. It's really sick...I hope he pays you for all the slurping you guys do for him.

Hopefully he forgives you.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

the fact that so many males in here think its funny to worship another man is pathetic. Bunch of dudes calling another dude "dreamy" and all this other god like praise is disgusting. People mention his name on here and flock to the thread to show their love like he saved their mother from a burning building, twice. It's really sick...I hope he pays you for all the slurping you guys do for him.

Hopefully he forgives you.

Back
Top Bottom