NT school me on moving to CALIFORNIA VOL. East to West

Don't move anywhere that you haven't financially planned for.

Seriously. . . . there are enough homeless people in downtown LA already.

Don't move anywhere that you haven't financially planned for.

Seriously. . . . there are enough homeless people in downtown LA already.

move to SD if you can and avoid Inland Empire

holla at me if you need any help out here in SD.

cost of living is gonna be ridiculous though

move to SD if you can and avoid Inland Empire

holla at me if you need any help out here in SD.

cost of living is gonna be ridiculous though

laugh.gif
 @ dimeslikehef's avy
But yeah OP your going to want to save a lot more to fall back on. Economy is tougher where there is more people. Not to mention we in debt!

laugh.gif
 @ dimeslikehef's avy
But yeah OP your going to want to save a lot more to fall back on. Economy is tougher where there is more people. Not to mention we in debt!

If you're going to move to SoCal and work in Mo Vall, I'd say you're best bet is to probably look for a place to stay in Riverside or maybe even Redlands/Loma Linda area.

RIP to you in that 215 Freeway traffic though

If you're going to move to SoCal and work in Mo Vall, I'd say you're best bet is to probably look for a place to stay in Riverside or maybe even Redlands/Loma Linda area.

RIP to you in that 215 Freeway traffic though

I'm in SC for school but from NYC, %#!* sucks
laugh.gif

moving back home after this semester the great thing is there isn't a lot of sneakerheads so I cop with ease

I'm in SC for school but from NYC, %#!* sucks
laugh.gif

moving back home after this semester the great thing is there isn't a lot of sneakerheads so I cop with ease

I think you would love Cali , I live in the bay area but have a lot of family in la also .you should look into a better payin job first . In Cali it's very expensive to live even in the cheapest places . Bay area a one room apartment your looking anywhere above 700 and your talking about say Oakland . Not to mention frisco or any place else .

I think you would love Cali , I live in the bay area but have a lot of family in la also .you should look into a better payin job first . In Cali it's very expensive to live even in the cheapest places . Bay area a one room apartment your looking anywhere above 700 and your talking about say Oakland . Not to mention frisco or any place else .

how much more expensive can cali be than 203 area code of Connecticut?

cuz it aint cheap out here at all.............i def would go to cali even tho i love bein this close to nyc.

how much more expensive can cali be than 203 area code of Connecticut?

cuz it aint cheap out here at all.............i def would go to cali even tho i love bein this close to nyc.

Back
Top Bottom