NT, School me on shaking hands with women.

it's so strange to me that people have fixed themselves to believe a handshake means anything, like it really doesn't not matter

___s talking about "a handshake will tell you everything you need to know about someone" and **** :lol:

The hell out of here with that noise.

I only give handshakes if someone throws their hand out, so whatever you get in the moment as I react is just that. All I bother making sure of is that I don't go too hard.

I posted in this thread last year, but I'm back again.

Just a classic example of women saying one thing and actually expecting another. You grip hey hand the same way you would grip Kam Chancellor and I guarantee she'll hit you with the evil eye and reverse roles quick as hell, ultimately playing the 'woman card', which is the exact opposite of what the second interviewer hit you with. She says that but common sense tells you to loosen up a tad... Unless she looks mad brolic like serena.

the worst is when i shake hands with a dude and he grabs all my fingers without any palm so i cant even give a firm handshake

well played sir, going to start doing that to people I dont like 

When i shake hands my palms are sweaty and i give the guy eye contact and give the softest handshake ever then tell him thank u then tickle his palm with my index finger and do a 360 and walk away

the worst is when i shake hands with a dude and he grabs all my fingers without any palm so i cant even give a firm handshake

well played sir, going to start doing that to people I dont like 

When that son of a ***** starts closing his grip before contact. The ****.

When i shake hands my palms are sweaty and i give the guy eye contact and give the softest handshake ever then tell him thank u then tickle his palm with my index finger and do a 360 and walk away

Sounds more like you trynna give him some of that ill Na na

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me the logic behind trying to break somebody else's hand during a handshake? Like I generally will try to do a firm grasp but im not going to try and crush your hand inside of mine, which I feel like a lot of guys do especially middle age/older men.

Their go-to move is to start closing their hand before you even make contact, so that I can't even wrap my hand/fingers properly and get a good grip :lol:

Like ok, good for you bro, you have really strong hands! Am I supposed to spread the word about your grip strength or deduce that you give really good massages? Does any of this have two ***** to do with whether or not you're good at your job or intelligent or a good leader etc? No, it just means you'd be the best at squeezing stress balls or hanging off the edge of a helicopter like Tom Cruise.

Every time somebody pulls this **** I wanna be like "Damn dude, that was a hell of a grip, you must be really important and good at your job!"

I usually shake softly but use my middle finger to stroke the inside of her palm, like I'm trying to tickle it.

If it makes her uncomfortable then her loss
Don't shake hands

Kill them
Don't listen to these rep hunters

You grab her hand ever so gently pull it to your lips give it a gentler kiss and say "thank you my lady" and give a slight bow.
Grip her hand like you grip your **** when you masturbate

[emoji]128526[/emoji]
So shake her hand wit both my handz ??
Squeeze their frail little hands look into their eyes and lick your lips over and over
Nah bruh you take her hand

Look her deep in her eyes n **** and stroke ya thumb across the top of her hand telling her how smooth her hands are in ya deep voice
baby these smooth hands would go well around my ****
shoulda hit her with the marlon

godzilla-shaking-hands-gif.gif
Almost a year ago.  Just went through this thread again.  Work has been so entertaining.

In the professional world, a man should always let the woman initiate the hand shake. When she offers her hand shake it firmly and maintain eye contact throughout the shake. If she does not iffer her hand to shake, then maintain eye contact and speak clearly and directy.

Back
Top Bottom