NT school me on this dude TYGA

he's definitely not terrible, but everyone hates on new artists.

i wish him luck. two reasons. he's young, and half viet. i like vietnamese people no !@%!, i just like their culture and food.

I heard they pushing his album up and his hairline back.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no school, class dismissed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn dudes is goin at ol boy...he's ight jus different imo

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

he's definitely not terrible, but everyone hates on new artists.

i wish him luck. two reasons. he's young, and half viet. i like vietnamese people no !@%!, i just like their culture and food.
no.

he is hot...garbage....there is nothing nice about him...he never spit a hot line in his life...and exquisite ft lil wayne...might be the worst song ever

Aight look I'm the closest to Tyga than anyone on this board would be not like thats anything to brag about. I don't know him personally but I'mclose to a few people that are real close to him. I've known whats he's been about for about the last 4 years.

He had a deal and released on some indy label when he was about 12 years old, on some Lil Romeo/Bow Wow type @!! but it kinda fell apart. Since that point hestarted rapping and going hard by dropping out of highschool and just recording EVERYDAY non stop. Honestly he's not really a bad rapper as he isportrayed. Tyga literally came from nothing and it was just the point of him trying to get in the game no matter what. He first started rapping on some ComptonBlood shizzle when Game was hot and then he slowly started getting a buzz. Then when that fell off he went up to the bay and started rollin with The Pack whenVans got big..JUST TRYIN TO GET IN. When the bay fell of the rock and roll Travis Barker phase came in, then thats when he started to get all the tatts. Thisis also around the time he meet Travis from Gym Class WHICH IS NOT HIS BLOOD COUSIN @ Flight Club LA on Fairfax and basically got Travis number and startedcommunicating and Travis being new to the game and not really knowin about hip hop that much or what was considered GOOD HIP HOP at the time just said"what they hey I got an extra spot for the opening act, Why not bring this kid Tyga" So he did and Tyga took advantage of the situation and wound uptouring doing 100+ shows and got a huge buzz amongst a fan base thats full of girls and white kids that BUY CDS, so he's creating a whole new buzz thatcaught the attention of Lil Wayne and allowed Weezy to pick up a westcoast artists to get a buzz in Cali sort of how 50 Cent picked up The Game. BTW Tygaisn't signed to YOUNG MONEY hes just an affiliate. He is signed to Decaydance because Pete Wentz probably saww the possible $$$$$ from the tour buzz. Tygais about to be big, not like Eminem big but probably around the same level as a Chingy, one day he will eventually go Gold and possibly Platinum. Honestly itscrazy how much us as fans we don't know about the actual artists, because from they put him out it seems like hes Jamiacan or from Miami and %+@+ , but hesjust a young kid from Gardena (city next to Compton) that DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO to get into the game, and he found his way in.

Thats why I don't hate on Soulja Boy and rappers that don't really care about "good music". Not everyone loves hip hop the same and stays"true to the art" at all times. Some people just see it as a way to make money, a hustle. Imagine of someone came to you and said "You can makea million dollars dancing in a ballet and the worst you are the more people like you and the more money you get." and you didnt give a @!! about ballet orbeing "true to that art" you would still do it. I know I would.

man I'm faded
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA Fitted Hat 310

Aight look I'm the closest to Tyga than anyone on this board would be not like thats anything to brag about. I don't know him personally but I'm close to a few people that are real close to him. I've known whats he's been about for about the last 4 years.

He had a deal and released on some indy label when he was about 12 years old, on some Lil Romeo/Bow Wow type @!! but it kinda fell apart. Since that point he started rapping and going hard by dropping out of highschool and just recording EVERYDAY non stop. Honestly he's not really a bad rapper as he is portrayed. Tyga literally came from nothing and it was just the point of him trying to get in the game no matter what. He first started rapping on some Compton Blood shizzle when Game was hot and then he slowly started getting a buzz. Then when that fell off he went up to the bay and started rollin with The Pack when Vans got big..JUST TRYIN TO GET IN. When the bay fell of the rock and roll Travis Barker phase came in, then thats when he started to get all the tatts. This is also around the time he meet Travis from Gym Class WHICH IS NOT HIS BLOOD COUSIN @ Flight Club LA on Fairfax and basically got Travis number and started communicating and Travis being new to the game and not really knowin about hip hop that much or what was considered GOOD HIP HOP at the time just said "what they hey I got an extra spot for the opening act, Why not bring this kid Tyga" So he did and Tyga took advantage of the situation and wound up touring doing 100+ shows and got a huge buzz amongst a fan base thats full of girls and white kids that BUY CDS, so he's creating a whole new buzz that caught the attention of Lil Wayne and allowed Weezy to pick up a westcoast artists to get a buzz in Cali sort of how 50 Cent picked up The Game. BTW Tyga isn't signed to YOUNG MONEY hes just an affiliate. He is signed to Decaydance because Pete Wentz probably saww the possible $$$$$ from the tour buzz. Tyga is about to be big, not like Eminem big but probably around the same level as a Chingy, one day he will eventually go Gold and possibly Platinum. Honestly its crazy how much us as fans we don't know about the actual artists, because from they put him out it seems like hes Jamiacan or from Miami and %+@+ , but hes just a young kid from Gardena (city next to Compton) that DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO to get into the game, and he found his way in.

Thats why I don't hate on Soulja Boy and rappers that don't really care about "good music". Not everyone loves hip hop the same and stays "true to the art" at all times. Some people just see it as a way to make money, a hustle. Imagine of someone came to you and said "You can make a million dollars dancing in a ballet and the worst you are the more people like you and the more money you get." and you didnt give a @!! about ballet or being "true to that art" you would still do it. I know I would.

man I'm faded
pimp.gif
Respect what you wrote chuck but what about you and your camp that actually love this #@%*...THE REAL TALENT. I know it has to irk you that this madeover night tatted image, fake travis cousin TYGA went from performing at Get Wetts to a deal. Marquis, You, Lonnie, Lite are all a force to be reckoned withand I feel as if your talent is being overlooked for being just that...TALENT. Your "gimmick" isn't a "gimmick", its a bunch of dudeswho are talented...TYGA is not.

I like one of the songs he has with Wayne. Just give him time i think he will get better.

NH but he has some dope tats

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

LA Fitted Hat 310 wrote:

Aight look I'm the closest to Tyga than anyone on this board would be not like thats anything to brag about. I don't know him personally but I'm
close to a few people that are real close to him. I've known whats he's been about for about the last 4 years.

He had a deal and released on some indy label when he was about 12 years old, on some Lil Romeo/Bow Wow type @!! but it kinda fell apart. Since that point he
started rapping and going hard by dropping out of highschool and just recording EVERYDAY non stop. Honestly he's not really a bad rapper as he is
portrayed. Tyga literally came from nothing and it was just the point of him trying to get in the game no matter what. He first started rapping on some
Compton Blood shizzle when Game was hot and then he slowly started getting a buzz. Then when that fell off he went up to the bay and started rollin with The
Pack when Vans got big..JUST TRYIN TO GET IN. When the bay fell of the rock and roll Travis Barker phase came in, then thats when he started to get all the
tatts. This is also around the time he meet Travis from Gym Class WHICH IS NOT HIS BLOOD COUSIN @ Flight Club LA on Fairfax and basically got Travis number
and started communicating and Travis being new to the game and not really knowin about hip hop that much or what was considered GOOD HIP HOP at the time just
said "what they hey I got an extra spot for the opening act, Why not bring this kid Tyga" So he did and Tyga took advantage of the situation and
wound up touring doing 100+ shows and got a huge buzz amongst a fan base thats full of girls and white kids that BUY CDS, so he's creating a whole new
buzz that caught the attention of Lil Wayne and allowed Weezy to pick up a westcoast artists to get a buzz in Cali sort of how 50 Cent picked up The Game.
BTW Tyga isn't signed to YOUNG MONEY hes just an affiliate. He is signed to Decaydance because Pete Wentz probably saww the possible $$$$$ from the tour
buzz. Tyga is about to be big, not like Eminem big but probably around the same level as a Chingy, one day he will eventually go Gold and possibly Platinum.
Honestly its crazy how much us as fans we don't know about the actual artists, because from they put him out it seems like hes Jamiacan or from Miami and
%+@+ , but hes just a young kid from Gardena (city next to Compton) that DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO to get into the game, and he found his way in.

Thats why I don't hate on Soulja Boy and rappers that don't really care about "good music". Not everyone loves hip hop the same and stays
"true to the art" at all times. Some people just see it as a way to make money, a hustle. Imagine of someone came to you and said "You can
make a million dollars dancing in a ballet and the worst you are the more people like you and the more money you get." and you didnt give a @!! about
ballet or being "true to that art" you would still do it. I know I would.

man I'm faded
pimp.gif

Respect what you wrote chuck but what about you and your camp that actually love this #@%*...THE REAL TALENT. I know it has to irk you that this made
over night tatted image, fake travis cousin TYGA went from performing at Get Wetts to a deal. Marquis, You, Lonnie, Lite are all a force to be reckoned with
and I feel as if your talent is being overlooked for being just that...TALENT. Your "gimmick" isn't a "gimmick", its a bunch of dudes
who are talented...TYGA is not.

Yeah I feel you but I just don't like when people say !#%% is whack when they don't really know. But I can't complain its not their fault its whatthey are given by the media. I was just tryna school the first dude. But yeah Tygas song suck %!% but he could care less.

Aight look I'm the closest to Tyga than anyone on this board would be not like thats anything to brag about. I don't know him personally but I'm close to a few people that are real close to him. I've known whats he's been about for about the last 4 years.

He had a deal and released on some indy label when he was about 12 years old, on some Lil Romeo/Bow Wow type @!! but it kinda fell apart. Since that point he started rapping and going hard by dropping out of highschool and just recording EVERYDAY non stop. Honestly he's not really a bad rapper as he is portrayed. Tyga literally came from nothing and it was just the point of him trying to get in the game no matter what. He first started rapping on some Compton Blood shizzle when Game was hot and then he slowly started getting a buzz. Then when that fell off he went up to the bay and started rollin with The Pack when Vans got big..JUST TRYIN TO GET IN. When the bay fell of the rock and roll Travis Barker phase came in, then thats when he started to get all the tatts. This is also around the time he meet Travis from Gym Class WHICH IS NOT HIS BLOOD COUSIN @ Flight Club LA on Fairfax and basically got Travis number and started communicating and Travis being new to the game and not really knowin about hip hop that much or what was considered GOOD HIP HOP at the time just said "what they hey I got an extra spot for the opening act, Why not bring this kid Tyga" So he did and Tyga took advantage of the situation and wound up touring doing 100+ shows and got a huge buzz amongst a fan base thats full of girls and white kids that BUY CDS, so he's creating a whole new buzz that caught the attention of Lil Wayne and allowed Weezy to pick up a westcoast artists to get a buzz in Cali sort of how 50 Cent picked up The Game. BTW Tyga isn't signed to YOUNG MONEY hes just an affiliate. He is signed to Decaydance because Pete Wentz probably saww the possible $$$$$ from the tour buzz. Tyga is about to be big, not like Eminem big but probably around the same level as a Chingy, one day he will eventually go Gold and possibly Platinum. Honestly its crazy how much us as fans we don't know about the actual artists, because from they put him out it seems like hes Jamiacan or from Miami and %+@+ , but hes just a young kid from Gardena (city next to Compton) that DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO to get into the game, and he found his way in.

Thats why I don't hate on Soulja Boy and rappers that don't really care about "good music". Not everyone loves hip hop the same and stays "true to the art" at all times. Some people just see it as a way to make money, a hustle. Imagine of someone came to you and said "You can make a million dollars dancing in a ballet and the worst you are the more people like you and the more money you get." and you didnt give a @!! about ballet or being "true to that art" you would still do it. I know I would.

man I'm faded
pimp.gif
No his cousin Travis McCoy of the Gym Glass Heroes got him the deal.

The end.

Actually i download his "No Introduction" mixtape and the only hot song on there is Thinking Of You ft. Lil Wayne
I just love that song, but to me he is a good live performer saw him at the fall out boy concert in December cause he was rolling with gym class heroes

saw him here in utah like in january with the pack, nobody knew who he was, but hey it was utah so who cares,
anywho hes was OK, lyrics are kinda ehh, imo.

So what you're saying is that he is conformist to whatever is hot at the moment, he's a d-rider, and he has no originality?

man I'm faded
pimp.gif

UM... you do know gch has been around for quite sometime now...

Does kinda sound like he is a D-rider but I never heard anything previous to this new %%+ which is wierd..... def thanks for the backstory on dude tho, no hatehe def did what he had to do to make it into the game Although he isnt a Kanye-esque rapper (which im sure NT wud love) he is still doing GOOD (gettin out our(meaning his) dream) music

LA Fitted since u know some of his peoples u should hook it up on the beat side
wink.gif

Originally Posted by vintagefits

YardFather wrote:

So what you're saying is that he is conformist to whatever is hot at the moment, he's a d-rider, and he has no originality?

Lol yeah basically I'm just saying he's not really as bad as it seems he just doesn't give a %#!% about the "art form" he's all aboutdollar signs

Back
Top Bottom