NT school me on Wu tang Clan

triumph off of wu tang forever disc 2
pimp.gif

Cop the solo joints. Just get Raekwon's Only Built and you should be straight. Toooooo many dope songs on that.

36 chambers
forever
ob4cl
supreme clientele
liquid swords
Ironman

Start there... You will become a wu head after....

36 chambers
forever
ob4cl
supreme clientele
liquid swords
Ironman
and unreleased joint with Nas called War

I have given it much thought
It seems, disaster must come
At best, only postponed
Shaolin Kung-Fu
to survive must now be taught,
to more young men
We must expand, get more pupils
So that the knowledge will spread

Go get the WU-TANG FOREVER album. You don't even need to go to school no more after you listen to this one.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pop in 36 chambers, sit back, relax and just wait for it to finish.

Seriously. Listen to it from front to back, again and again (word to protect ya neck). You won't need any other album for a few years.

if i were you i actually would listen to ob4cl last.

it will make no sense to you on a lot of parts just because you probably aren't used to rae or ghost

hell half the !@!% they say makes no sense to me so i really can't say i appreciate that album as much as other people do, but that can probably beattributed to my age.

I copped 36 Chambers and tried getting into it but I couldn't. It's beyond garbage except for M.E.T.H.O.D Man. That joint was crazy.

There are many classics but if you are looking for songs in particular, I'll throw Ghostface Killah's "Camay" out there. Yo this is off topicbut have you guys seen the Wu Tang St. Ides commercial from back in the day? This is that joint that is playing on the "Spot Rushers" intro offOB4CL.

The best of Cd will give you a general idea of their genius
Wu-Tang> and other rap crew ever to exist

Originally Posted by 18th letter

The best of Cd will give you a general idea of their genius
Wu-Tang> and other rap crew ever to exist

yup . Wu-Tang is the best rap group of all time

listen to enter the 36 chambers, then wu-tang forever

and if you want give the solo albums a listen, most notably OB4CL and Liquid Swords

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Cop the solo joints. Just get Raekwon's Only Built and you should be straight. Toooooo many dope songs on that.

pimp.gif

You can't skip a track on this album. It's impossible.

Back
Top Bottom