NT Scool me on "House Party" Etiquette

So tomorrow night a coworker invited a few females over to his crib but doesn't have too many male friends so he asked m n a couple of my boys to comethrough. Now i never really been a very social person but tomm i just wanna get out there n mingle
devil.gif
....NT what should n shouldn't be done ? I don't wanna just grab a drink n get in the corner all like
nerd.gif

....word to the cell phone cam pics thread, voyeur pics will be takin
devil.gif

if you gonna come thru with your boys at least bring a bottle or some bud
but try if you can to bring some females too

is it a party of just a few people over?

whatever you do don't sit huddled up w/your boys...looks corny...

they girls will probably stay huddled so ya'll will be looking like an 8th grade dance...

just drink and talk...

bring beer, don't bring to many dudes, bring girls 'even if they are ugly someone WILL wanna smash...

last but not least: Wear pajamas and make sure that you rock the mic with a funky fresh rap, also don't forget to get one of your boys and set up a danceroutine which includes the cabbage patch, the running man, and the jump over your own leg synchronized dancing.... watch out for the goons because they arepissed and might try to get you... and DON'T bump into Martin Lawrence's turntables

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

is it a party of just a few people over?

whatever you do don't sit huddled up w/your boys...looks corny...

they girls will probably stay huddled so ya'll will be looking like an 8th grade dance...

just drink and talk...
Word, they don't know you so (since you said you're not very social) walk in with confidence, introduce yourself, grab a drink and makesmall talk. If it's a big house party then this might be a bit harder, but if it's just like 6-12 people then it should be pretty easy.

Believe me, as long as you do all those things and these girls aren't lame then you'll probably be mingling.

What Mouse said, it is essential that you make conversation with the ladies. Shouldn't be too hard after a few drinks though.

Don't bring more than 2 guys. Most likely all girls won't be hot so bring a team taker. Bring jello shots, or girl drinks, nuvo, alize, hypnotic. Alsodon't forget your balls

your guy friend is having a bunch of girls over and doesn't have other guy friends?

#1 your friends a loser

#2 you're a creep, even by NT standards

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

bring beer, don't bring to many dudes, bring girls 'even if they are ugly someone WILL wanna smash...

last but not least: Wear pajamas and make sure that you rock the mic with a funky fresh rap, also don't forget to get one of your boys and set up a dance routine which includes the cabbage patch, the running man, and the jump over your own leg synchronized dancing.... watch out for the goons because they are pissed and might try to get you... and DON'T bump into Martin Lawrence's turntables
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/N3fIgf3TeiQ&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/N3fIgf3TeiQ&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/N3fIgf3TeiQ&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/N3fIgf3TeiQ&hl=en&fs=1&

Bring drinks and females, dont spill your drink, know the house rules for beer pong and other drinking games

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

These school me threads are the death of the general forum..
Not really. School me threads like this are. OP has never been to a house party? My social life has taken a hit in the last few months butI've been to more than I can count.

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

House Party? Etiquette?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Its not your house....

Just tell your boys not to steal stuff, cause then it makes you look bad.

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

last but not least: Wear pajamas and make sure that you rock the mic with a funky fresh rap, also don't forget to get one of your boys and set up a dance routine which includes the cabbage patch, the running man, and the jump over your own leg synchronized dancing.... watch out for the goons because they are pissed and might try to get you... and DON'T bump into Martin Lawrence's turntables
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
took me a bit but i got it

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

So tomorrow night a coworker invited a few females over to his crib but doesn't have too many male friends so he asked m n a couple of my boys to come through. Now i never really been a very social person but tomm i just wanna get out there n mingle
devil.gif
....NT what should n shouldn't be done ? I don't wanna just grab a drink n get in the corner all like
nerd.gif

....word to the cell phone cam pics thread, voyeur pics will be takin
devil.gif
shut the funk up and end yourself.

Originally Posted by BallinB

Bring drinks and females, dont spill your drink, know the house rules for beer pong and other drinking games
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]t[/color]hat's how I met my homeboy's friends...by the end of the night I wasmoonwalkin' and clowin' old dude's polo sayin' i'd beat him so bad in flip cup his horse would turn into a moose
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Which my team DID win by the way......

the house parties I go to are just Keggers, random people...maybe i party differently.

Originally Posted by theekinqq

once you drink enough it wont matter you will talk to everybody

QFT!

Back
Top Bottom