NT Scripture of the Day 10/22

Todays daily scripture comes from the book of first book of John

1 John 4:7-12 "7 Beloved, let us alove one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he aloved us, and bsent his Son to be the cpropitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Basically what this scripture tell me is that love comes from god (as a just about everything does) and John is telling us to love one another because we canlove each other through heavenly father. Heavenly Father loved us so much that he did give us his only begotten son, so that we could go on a live our livesthrough him, and with that John is saying basically "if god loved us so very much, we should do the same unto each other" I testify that we shouldlove one another that God wants nothing but happiness for each other and that god is with those who do love.
smile.gif

what I got is that, each Man and Woman are their own Gods. The more they love each other, the more perfected their godliness becomes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

what I got is that, each Man and Woman are their own Gods. The more they love each other, the more perfected their godliness becomes
pimp.gif

Yeah, somewhat I wouldn't say their own gods...but they are perfecting their godliness.

thanks for this. i really miss the days when niketalkers would post a daily scripture.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

no offense to OP but werent these threads were banned a loooong time ago?
I don't think Solid Dunk's Scripture of the Day threads were banned. I think dude stopped posting them cause of some negative responses hegot.

I swear dude said that his moms was making him post them on NT too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

As long as we live on Earth we are our own gods. We no matter what others tell you have the ability to control every aspect of self.

preach
pimp.gif

thank you for this. i want to read the bible everyday but i always end up not doing so. who would've thought i'd read it on nt though...thanks again.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

no offense to OP but werent these threads were banned a loooong time ago?
Can't believe I'm agreeing with Crank on something

No. The Christian one's weren't but all the other copy-cat threads were.

Thanks. OP whats your spiritual background/beliefs if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom