NT Secret Santa 2018 vol. The Don is byke

Chill out broski.

E is ready doing a lot of work; makes no sense for him to do more unnecessary work.

i know right? he's done this the past 3 (or 4?) years when he didn't have to.

he actually stepped up and did it when the OG cat stopped doing it cuz it was too much work.

the sarcasm will not be tolerated around these parts....LOL

Bros so tight I forgot about this smh. Did it every year since the first one and was genuinely excited to give to a fellow NTer. OP if we get any deadbeats as this progresses let me know, they’ll be banned but I also want to send to their elf. Happy holidays to everyone, stay safe out there.

Bros so tight I forgot about this smh. Did it every year since the first one and was genuinely excited to give to a fellow NTer. OP if we get any deadbeats as this progresses let me know, they’ll be banned but I also want to send to their elf. Happy holidays to everyone, stay safe out there.

Damn bro I should’ve sent you a message on NT

Damn you def be in here. Hopefully E can work something out.

Will let you know!

Back
Top Bottom