NT Secret Santa 2023 (Matches Have Been Sent Vol. No Deadbeats)

Reminding everyone that the deadline to submit their questionnaires is fast approaching. Please send the questionnaires as soon as possible.

damn.... I'm soooo sorry guys, I couldn't turn in my questionnaire in time.

fam stuff happened with covid, first i had it and now my wife so everything just got messed up. I'm okay now and looks like my wife has minimal symptoms so fingers crossed. just trying to make sure the kids don't get it now....

I can't wait to see what ya'll got each other bros, rest assured, i'll be back again next year!!!!

sorry again.....

My elf in NYC should be receiving two packages in the mail this week, one via UPS and the other via DHL.

I ordered my presents yesterday. I should be getting them in the next couple of days and then I will send the whole package to my elf soon.

Florida has 3 more small items from amazon got delayed until 12/13 and one more is coming to me then to you ill make sure to get it out asap.

92833 be on the lookout for a few separate packages :nerd:

Also just realized today/tonight is my 24th NT Anniversary. Didn’t see a Happy BDay NT post as usually posted each year, but I know there’s a lot of OG’s in here. 24 years of friendships, memories and plenty of years participating in NT SS. Cheers y’all. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom