NT Serious Question

Would you tell a girl you real cool with, (she considers me somewhat a best friend), that her BF for oneyear + is cheating on her, i just want to smash, me andhomie arent that cool, just form the same hood, Discuss

is it the truth ? or are you just telling her to smash? .. if its the truth be a good friend and tell her, if not then your mad lame wit it if thats your planto try and get some poon

if she is the type of girl to be dramatic about it and still stay with her man then no. Why get yourself in problems if shes going to stay with him anyways

yeh he is, i dont mind letting them live, i could care less, just that i got to here the #!$#+$$+ she be telling me, i told her constantly idc about you andyour bf, but then i feel bad and listen to it anyway for a few, until i make up an excuse and leave, i chill with her more than he does

man, you're really better off not saying a word. let it play out. eventually he will get caught creeping and then you can swoop in... if you're not toodeep in the friendzone that is.

Originally Posted by Moneyright

yeh he is, i dont mind letting them live, i could care less, just that i got to here the #!$#+$$+ she be telling me, i told her constantly idc about you and your bf, but then i feel bad and listen to it anyway for a few, until i make up an excuse and leave, i chill with her more than he does

You should have proof if you're going to tell her he is cheating.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You in the friendzone doggie, you never smashing.
Im thinkin the same thing.

Also.. Let her find out herself ..

And u wanna possibly start some *+%+ w/ her bf just to smash? really dude....?

Think about it.

Ya'll boys letting him slide without pics? What is happening to our community

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Ya'll boys letting him slide without pics? What is happening to our community
This is true....usually the third post would have been the first to ask.....

Back
Top Bottom