NT, Share your MILF/Cougar experiences

Share stories, comments, ages, etc. And lets not forget those PICS.
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Also, for the MILF vets out there, what's the best way to bag one? I never had a desire til recently, but I'm so used to talkin' to females my ownage I have no idea how to approach a MILF!
ohwell.gif

rcol2_bakerb.jpg
633783108045017685-milf.jpg

americas_hottest_milf_cindy_margolis_main_1299.0.0.0x0.396x616.jpeg

There was one at my job who was sweating the kid hard.
I didn't know how to handle the situation though
smh.gif

She was a bad lil Guyanese mami, bout 4'11 tight lil body.

Wish that I knew what I know now back then
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This 30 year old picked me up a couple of weeks ago. She asked for my number and I gave it to her. Never called, though. Don't really care. Beer goggles.

my buddy goes cougar hunting in sf at random bars. thinking about joining them.

on another note, theres this milf that stops by my job every so often. i heard she was in playboy in one of those housewife columns.

Usually I'd think they're too old for me, but then Il'l think that's besides the point.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This 30 year old picked me up a couple of weeks ago. She asked for my number and I gave it to her. Never called, though. Don't really care. Beer goggles.

Imo, i feel that she's too young to be considered a milf for you if she's only around 10 years older
laugh.gif
... but then again, you could use the argument if she was a mother with kids.But still, a milf to me is someone who's old enough to be my mom
grin.gif
laugh.gif
hope that makes sense

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Imo, i feel that she's too young to be considered a milf for you if she's only around 10 years older
laugh.gif
... but then again, you could use the argument if she was a mother with kids. But still, a milf to me is someone who's old enough to be my mom
grin.gif
laugh.gif
hope that makes sense
Word

imo MILFS are 40-45+

I dunno..are we talking cougars or MILFS. I mean, do you really wanna be a with a woman that has a child, or just an older woman with experience? Cause allMILFS are cougars, but not all cougars are MILFs.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

I dunno..are we talking COUGARS or MILFS. I mean, do you really wanna be a with a woman that has a child or just an older woman with experience? Cause all MILFS are COUGARS, but not all COUGARS are MILFs.

my thoughts exactly! but either/or SHOULD have some experience
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom