NT, Share your MILF/Cougar experiences

Someday...I guess. I'm still down with young girls.

Wow, that sounded wrong. Younger girls than me...OF AGE.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Originally Posted by AntOne209

I dunno..are we talking COUGARS or MILFS. I mean, do you really wanna be a with a woman that has a child or just an older woman with experience? Cause all MILFS are COUGARS, but not all COUGARS are MILFs.

my thoughts exactly! but either/or SHOULD have some experience
devil.gif
Right, people in here are defining MILF's by age though. I hate to be picky but technically.......
laugh.gif

I have 3 stories. And I'm 2/3 smashing cougars. I actually turned one down, well, ran away from one cause she was freaking the $%!* outta me with her wants/demands. So i set up a second date to get outta the first one...never saw that again.

But:
1: (41 years old) Met her at the bar. Was actually trying to holler at her friend. Turned out this cougar was taking her coworkers out. I get a text the next week asking to "come to her place, we'll get dinner and take a cab back. You can just sleep here sweety." There was absolutely no game necessary and she was inmy top 3 biggest freaks. Never went back though because she lied about being married.

2. (35 years old) Met this one through mutual friends that worked with her. JUST broke up from 7 year relationship. Poor girl had no chance. She was having cougar feelings, and rebound feelings. No way I wasn't hoppin in. Had her drop me off two blocks from the crib, walked into some strangers driveway until she pulled away, cause she was talkin about meetin up again. Never heard from again.

Overall its a good time. Every dude should def. get it outta their system. They mean business, so its a swag (hate that word) boost times 1,000,000.

Edit* I was 22, and 23 at the time for these two stories.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
getting dropped off at the neighbors house
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntOne209

I dunno..are we talking COUGARS or MILFS. I mean, do you really wanna be a with a woman that has a child or just an older woman with experience? Cause all MILFS are COUGARS, but not all COUGARS are MILFs.

my thoughts exactly! but either/or SHOULD have some experience
devil.gif
Right, people in here are defining MILF's by age though. I hate to be picky but technically.......
laugh.gif

I have 3 stories. And I'm 2/3 smashing cougars. I actually turned one down, well, ran away from one cause she was freaking the $%!* outta me with her wants/demands. So i set up a second date to get outta the first one...never saw that again.

But:
1: (41 years old) Met her at the bar. Was actually trying to holler at her friend. Turned out this cougar was taking her coworkers out. I get a text the next week asking to "come to her place, we'll get dinner and take a cab back. You can just sleep here sweety." There was absolutely no game necessary and she was inmy top 3 biggest freaks. Never went back though because she lied about being married.

2. (35 years old) Met this one through mutual friends that worked with her. JUST broke up from 7 year relationship. Poor girl had no chance. She was having cougar feelings, and rebound feelings. No way I wasn't hoppin in. Had her drop me off two blocks from the crib, walked into some strangers driveway until she pulled away, cause she was talkin about meetin up again. Never heard from again.

Overall its a good time. Every dude should def. get it outta their system. They mean business, so its a swag (hate that word) boost times 1,000,000.

Edit* I was 22, and 23 at the time for these two stories.
Hmmmm...... so it seems like a bar is the best type of place to bag a MILF (or cougar).

only problem for me is I don't drink
ohwell.gif

Milf doesn't mean Cougar, a women could be 19 and she's considered a Milf. Should change the title.

i keep hearing about cougar bars...i should stop by them joints..

theres nothing than a MILF in the club who swears she's young....

I remember one time i went to 40/40 and ended up sitting next to someone's grandma...i was so faded i didnt even bag her...she was sitting all up on me and%#@...smh

Yeah bars are the place to go. Actually go earlier, cause that's when they are out. I mean in all reality, they get smashed after like 3 drinks and arepretty tired and want it by like 11:30pm.
laugh.gif

if you're in so cal, hit up the FoxFire in Anaheim to full fill your cougar/milf fantasies.

i had one it was ok, i do prefer older women tough about 5-7 years older than me, Im 24 by the way

older women are great in regards to smashin cause they dont play as many games as younger women. They know what thay want, and arent afraid to go for it.

wouldnt wanna be in a relationship with one, but for short term deals, theyre the way to go

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

older women are great in regards to smashin cause they dont play as many games as younger women. They know what thay want, and arent afraid to go for it.

wouldnt wanna be in a relationship with one, but for short term deals, theyre the way to go
pretty much

just dont deal with the ones that doesn't have baby sitters
laugh.gif

if not you're going to get the .. " i have to bring my kid " line
eyes.gif

back when i was 15,or 16 i don't remember when i quit the job(hooked up by my sister's bf).I used to mess with this woman who worked with me,her namewas Judith we called her Ibis tho .She was puerto recan,30 something years old and had 1 kid with some lame as dude(i know cause he used to try and get me intosome pyramid scheme).

It all started when my gf came to my job,it was my break so we started messing around and throughout this i see her looking at us,idk what was going throughher head.Next day she comes in with those hoop earings(i remember cause i use to play with them haha)and make-up,looking like she was going out and looking atme with her peripherals.That day we were taking the boxes out from storage together,and she just stared at me for a good 5seconds.she got closer and i did alsoand we made out.i still remember my heart pumping mad fast and the tent pitched with those linen pants...smh

I used to mess with her everyday back in the freezer/storage room i should of got dome or something but i was just a kid so i didn't know bettersmh,sometimes i would like to go back just to tally that up. lol

My first and only milf experience

She was 32 and I was 21 at the time...she had a son half my age
laugh.gif
Shetold her home girl (who my friend was messing with at the time) that she'd let me smash just off my wavy hair alone
roll.gif

Not a Milf but a Cougar experience...but a girl early 30's she used to date a dude I used to work with and after they broke she started hitting me on theMyspace with random flirts...after about a week she invited me over for Dinner...shorty cooked Pork chops, Mash potatoes and Caesar salad..
laugh.gif
#$+$ was hittin' too
smh.gif
pimp.gif
I got seduced with home cookin'
laugh.gif

The cold part was about a week later a group of friends spotted her...come to find out her +%% was Engaged the whole time, to top that off before I mentionedher one of the other homies did about smashing...and this +%*+% mentioned that exact meal she cooked for me
roll.gif
roll.gif

that had me like
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I Always wanted to !+!# an older woman. But like many of us youngins(i'm 20)
I never knew how to approach one to get them to take me serious. But this one fell right into my lap. It was last semester, i was staying with my aunt, who hadrecently moved to SC, on the weekends. She had a new friend of hers always come over. 32, 3 kids, and always talkin some freaky @%%#. So she immidiately caughtthe attention of me nd my cousin, whos 20 as well.
Basically it became a competition of who was gonna !+!# first. So one weekend my aunt was going back to Maryland for the weekend and me, her, and one of myyounger cousins went with her. We left SC around midnight and made it to MD, outside of Baltimore, around 7:30 that morning, we stopped to nap at my aunt'sfriends house to waste time before we had to check in to the hotel. So me and the friend from SC crashed on the floor, she insisted that i share the cover withher. And somehow we ended up cuddling, she had on this LONG %*% dress and i remember her laying with her butt agaisnt me. So after awhile, i was like !+!#this, this is the best shot ima have, so ima go all in. So i began to nonchantly feel on her, and next thing i know i was gettin my fingers wet
laugh.gif
then she started playin with me. At that time that was the extent of what wecould do, due to location. So we check in the hotel and my aunt told me that her friend asked her if it was alright that she mess with me, and my aunt waslike, No, Why? and she said, cause if Marcus(my name) keeps messing with me like that, hes gonna get *%$@+!...I was like
eek.gif
Say no more.
My aunt ended up letting us get the hotel for the night and i proceeded to smash. then it would carry over to SC, where i continued to smash throughout thesummer.
laugh.gif
Until i left to go to Maryland for about a month before schoolstarted back up.

*Cliffnotes*
- My aunt had a friend who always told us(adults in the household) freaky %*% stories
- I was intrigued and wanted to approach but didnt want to make her feel uncomfortable
- she came to Maryland with us for a weekend and i smashed
- came back to SC and she became a quick phone call and !+!#
laugh.gif

Picture.

Dont mind my facial expression
laugh.gif

I was drunk as @%%#.

Originally Posted by MBen32

I Always wanted to !+!# an older woman. But like many of us youngins(i'm 20)
I never knew how to approach one to get them to take me serious. But this one fell right into my lap. It was last semester, i was staying with my aunt, who had recently moved to SC, on the weekends. She had a new friend of hers always come over. 32, 3 kids, and always talkin some freaky @%%#. So she immidiately caught the attention of me nd my cousin, whos 20 as well.
Basically it became a competition of who was gonna !+!# first. So one weekend my aunt was going back to Maryland for the weekend and me, her, and one of my younger cousins went with her. We left SC around midnight and made it to MD, outside of Baltimore, around 7:30 that morning, we stopped to nap at my aunt's friends house to waste time before we had to check in to the hotel. So me and the friend from SC crashed on the floor, she insisted that i share the cover with her. And somehow we ended up cuddling, she had on this LONG %*% dress and i remember her laying with her butt agaisnt me. So after awhile, i was like !+!# this, this is the best shot ima have, so ima go all in. So i began to nonchantly feel on her, and next thing i know i was gettin my fingers wet
laugh.gif
then she started playin with me. At that time that was the extent of what we could do, due to location. So we check in the hotel and my aunt told me that her friend asked her if it was alright that she mess with me, and my aunt was like, No, Why? and she said, cause if Marcus(my name) keeps messing with me like that, hes gonna get *%$@+!...I was like
eek.gif
Say no more.
My aunt ended up letting us get the hotel for the night and i proceeded to smash. then it would carry over to SC, where i continued to smash throughout the summer.
laugh.gif
Until i left to go to Maryland for about a month before school started back up.

*Cliffnotes*
- My aunt had a friend who always told us(adults in the household) freaky %*% stories
- I was intrigued and wanted to approach but didnt want to make her feel uncomfortable
- she came to Maryland with us for a weekend and i smashed
- came back to SC and she became a quick phone call and !+!#
laugh.gif

Picture.

Dont mind my facial expression
laugh.gif

I was drunk as @%%#.

queue the rock gif

Originally Posted by env

if you're in so cal, hit up the FoxFire in Anaheim to full fill your cougar/milf fantasies.

laugh.gif
I live right by there... In Yorba Linda

lmao pablo that story is wild
laugh.gif

i had a near experience...started 2 yrs ago when i was 17 and she was 28 i believe wit 2 kids and married. knew her through family. she visited ny from outtastate to see some fam this past summer. she told me beforehand a million times in texts/aim convos that she wanted me to beat when she came but i was neverable to durin her visit.

the reason why...her #$$#@# kids were like satellites watchin her every move and reporting it to their pops back home with texts. as much as i love milfs, andas BANGIN as she is (face and **** are
eek.gif
)i wasnt tryin to start any serious problems just to get a nut.

Back
Top Bottom