NT, Shopping for a new car! Need insight on some cars im interested in..

Time has come to upgrade my first love...01 Accord coupe V6...it served me very well...very happy w Honda and its service...now, on to the next one...
Have a few choice, theyre somewhat random, but i basically looked at every car maker and chose what i like...if i can get some feedback on if i should lease or buy, experiences w a certain brand, performance opinions...basically what would u chose and why...thanks in advance for opening my eyes into something i might not be aware of...heres the list...

Sports Coupes:

2011 BMW M3

2011 Mercedes C63 AMG

2011 Audi S5

2011 Infiniti G37s

SUVs:

2011 BMW X6 XDrive50i

2011 Range Rover Sport HSE lux

Im not making this thread to boast about anything, i honestly just want opinions...i will be purchasing/leasing this myself, without any parental assisstance. 
smile.gif

Time has come to upgrade my first love...01 Accord coupe V6...it served me very well...very happy w Honda and its service...now, on to the next one...
Have a few choice, theyre somewhat random, but i basically looked at every car maker and chose what i like...if i can get some feedback on if i should lease or buy, experiences w a certain brand, performance opinions...basically what would u chose and why...thanks in advance for opening my eyes into something i might not be aware of...heres the list...

Sports Coupes:

2011 BMW M3

2011 Mercedes C63 AMG

2011 Audi S5

2011 Infiniti G37s

SUVs:

2011 BMW X6 XDrive50i

2011 Range Rover Sport HSE lux

Im not making this thread to boast about anything, i honestly just want opinions...i will be purchasing/leasing this myself, without any parental assisstance. 
smile.gif

The M3 and C63 are in a different class/price range compared to the S5 and G37s if you didn't know. I would take the M3 for sure. I cannot stand the automatic transmission in the C63.

The M3 and C63 are in a different class/price range compared to the S5 and G37s if you didn't know. I would take the M3 for sure. I cannot stand the automatic transmission in the C63.

I'm biased towards the S5 because that car is 
pimp.gif
but honestly I'd say go for the Infiniti. Here's why, and I'll break down each car purchase for you. Keep in mind I don't like spending alot of money so that plays into my decision.

Sports Coupes:

2011 BMW M3: If you want a coupe that goes that fast, get this.

2011 Mercedes C63 AMG: If you want a sedan, get this over the M3 Sedan.

2011 Audi S5: Beautiful. If you have the money, go for it. They replaced this generations engine with a forced induction V6 instead of the V8 for better mileage.

2011 Infiniti G37s: Best value in my opinion. Luxury, speed and style without costing too much.

SUVs:

2011 BMW X6 XDrive50i: People seem to hate it but I think it looks pretty cool. Very heavy and poor mileage however.

2011 Range Rover Sport HSE lux: Worst choice. Expensive and does not have strong reliability.

But like Arbas said, the M3 and C63 are not in the same class of cars that you've listed, they're more expensive and more powerful, which you probably already know. And do you prefer an SUV or a coupe?

I'm biased towards the S5 because that car is 
pimp.gif
but honestly I'd say go for the Infiniti. Here's why, and I'll break down each car purchase for you. Keep in mind I don't like spending alot of money so that plays into my decision.

Sports Coupes:

2011 BMW M3: If you want a coupe that goes that fast, get this.

2011 Mercedes C63 AMG: If you want a sedan, get this over the M3 Sedan.

2011 Audi S5: Beautiful. If you have the money, go for it. They replaced this generations engine with a forced induction V6 instead of the V8 for better mileage.

2011 Infiniti G37s: Best value in my opinion. Luxury, speed and style without costing too much.

SUVs:

2011 BMW X6 XDrive50i: People seem to hate it but I think it looks pretty cool. Very heavy and poor mileage however.

2011 Range Rover Sport HSE lux: Worst choice. Expensive and does not have strong reliability.

But like Arbas said, the M3 and C63 are not in the same class of cars that you've listed, they're more expensive and more powerful, which you probably already know. And do you prefer an SUV or a coupe?

Your list seems to be all over the place.

But if i were to pick, it would be between the M3 or the S5.

Im going to answer a few things from this thread and the double thread made.........
1. some of commented about the price range...theyre all around the same, give or take 10K.......all are ranging from high 50s to mid 60s...

2. being all over the place from SUVs, to coupes, to sedan...ur right...like i said, i just looked at each brand and picked what i can see myself driving...just wanted to hear some pros and cons from a large audience.

3. i did not hit the lotto...i bought my honda senior year w/ my dad cosigning...now its time for me to purchase on my own...my credits very good and i have money saved up

4. Sheryar: as far as the C63...i love the look...the power is there...but one thing ive been constantly hearing from friends is that the torque on the car makes it peel out when u punch it to the max...something about the torque to weight ratio is off on the car....sounds odd, but heard it from a few people, any truth to it from an owner?

5. the S5 is something im definetly considering on the top 3 of my list...very sleek lines, and those LEDs had me at hello...but ive also heard Audi has major electrical issues...any opinions on that?

6.the M3 is definetly a winner in alot of my wants...but i like the uniqueness of the c63/s5 more then bmw....i know too many friends w the M3...it wont shy my decision in getting the car, but im giving the benz/audi a fair chance

thanks for all those who have commented so far

Im going to answer a few things from this thread and the double thread made.........
1. some of commented about the price range...theyre all around the same, give or take 10K.......all are ranging from high 50s to mid 60s...

2. being all over the place from SUVs, to coupes, to sedan...ur right...like i said, i just looked at each brand and picked what i can see myself driving...just wanted to hear some pros and cons from a large audience.

3. i did not hit the lotto...i bought my honda senior year w/ my dad cosigning...now its time for me to purchase on my own...my credits very good and i have money saved up

4. Sheryar: as far as the C63...i love the look...the power is there...but one thing ive been constantly hearing from friends is that the torque on the car makes it peel out when u punch it to the max...something about the torque to weight ratio is off on the car....sounds odd, but heard it from a few people, any truth to it from an owner?

5. the S5 is something im definetly considering on the top 3 of my list...very sleek lines, and those LEDs had me at hello...but ive also heard Audi has major electrical issues...any opinions on that?

6.the M3 is definetly a winner in alot of my wants...but i like the uniqueness of the c63/s5 more then bmw....i know too many friends w the M3...it wont shy my decision in getting the car, but im giving the benz/audi a fair chance

thanks for all those who have commented so far

Back
Top Bottom