NT : Should I have smashed ? Vol. ITS MY BIRTHDAY

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FullTech

you have her number. you can beat her guts in whenever 
remember to keep your soldier strapped if you do, she looks like she has the T-Virus straight out of Resident Evil 
sick.gif

OMG 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All these responses have me dying 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FullTech

you have her number. you can beat her guts in whenever 
remember to keep your soldier strapped if you do, she looks like she has the T-Virus straight out of Resident Evil 
sick.gif

OMG 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All these responses have me dying 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Ridiculous thread is ridiculous.

Also, I'm calling ducktales. To many pointless details in that story for it to be true.
easy read.  too many trolls.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Ridiculous thread is ridiculous.

Also, I'm calling ducktales. To many pointless details in that story for it to be true.
easy read.  too many trolls.

She just has that jumpoff look. Like if I met her in person, I would know without a shadow of a doubt she was DTF. Wood knot smash

She just has that jumpoff look. Like if I met her in person, I would know without a shadow of a doubt she was DTF. Wood knot smash

My motto in life is every chick you smash, you learn a lil bit. Would I have smashed based on those pictures? Probably if drunk enough and I am somewhat attracted to her. No kissing though and it has to be doggie. I know I would have given her the best D she ever had then I proceed to make her fall for me and manipulate her to buy me things, drive me around, etc. Basically add her to the collection.

My motto in life is every chick you smash, you learn a lil bit. Would I have smashed based on those pictures? Probably if drunk enough and I am somewhat attracted to her. No kissing though and it has to be doggie. I know I would have given her the best D she ever had then I proceed to make her fall for me and manipulate her to buy me things, drive me around, etc. Basically add her to the collection.

Back
Top Bottom