NT Smash or Pass Dat Mass? Vol. The Girl From Work (Pics)

She thicka den' a snicka'. I'd mound & pound.
happy.gif

Damn son, you limp wristed as +%%$. Ida been in that %@$@ ATLEAST twice and passed it off and honestly I dont +%%$ wit white chicks like that.

And you tried to have your boy smash? C'mon son. %@$@ where she at, put me on and ill smash and tell you about it.

Damn son, you limp wristed as +%%$. Ida been in that %@$@ ATLEAST twice and passed it off and honestly I dont +%%$ wit white chicks like that.

And you tried to have your boy smash? C'mon son. %@$@ where she at, put me on and ill smash and tell you about it.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo Nako deadass... put me on son and I'll blaze that... early.

If you/her in NYC even better more convenient... if not... doesn't matter I fly anywhere for free so put me on son.

30t6p3b.gif
Can't believe you didn't lace that... playing games son.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo Nako deadass... put me on son and I'll blaze that... early.

If you/her in NYC even better more convenient... if not... doesn't matter I fly anywhere for free so put me on son.

30t6p3b.gif
Can't believe you didn't lace that... playing games son.

she is def in NYC...there is a duane reade in the backgroud of one of the pics...opportunity for many NTers to be put on 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

she is def in NYC...there is a duane reade in the backgroud of one of the pics...opportunity for many NTers to be put on 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom