NT Snowboarders What are you guys riding?

Just wondering what everyone else on NT was riding this season.

Technine Split T 153 with Technine MFM Classic Bindings
Forum Youngblood 148 - still haven't set it up yet
a121574a9326bac684b1dbe10ad04e690f0b0b2.pjpg

05/06 Burton Dominant 150
Burton Cartel LE's

I absolutely love this board. And I plan on keeping it for much longer. Haha as you can see I got bored with a sharpie on day and decided to add a little moregraphic to the board.

10y0s46.jpg

06 Capita Stairmaster 152 w/ Burton Missions

Just picked up 07 GNU Rider's Choice 154 and waiting for my capita bindings in the mail

Last year was it was a Burton Elite 07 w/ Mission Bindings. This year a 08 K2 Darkstar w/ formula bindings.

I'm just wondering do you guys just carve the mountain trail or do you guys hit up the park's boxes and rails? i tend to get a few good hits on theboxes and rails but eating S$&*#@ is no fun.

Im a park kind of guy. I think riding in So Cal thats really the only option. Theres really no back country/big mountain riding down here. Ive been boardingfor about 5 years now and I love riding at high. I dunno why u say mountain of jerks cause everyone ive ever met there and rode with there have all been cooland shown me alot of the tricks I know today. Bear on the other hand
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
. Don't get me wrong Bears park > Mt Highs park but Mt High is only 30minutes away from me. I dont feel like driving 1 1/2 hours just to ride with a buncha people who yell at you half the time. As of right now i'm workingon my B/S 360 off those medium jumps on Borderline. Ive had bad experiences with those kickers on Chisolm so for now its just straight airs and nose grabs onthem. Once I dial it in on the smaller jumps then ill try it again on those. But yeah im up at high about 3x a week. Hit me up, im always down to ride orcarpool or whatever. Im always down to mob the mountain.

Those Burton Dominants are pretty dope. Here's a pic of my friends' boards at mt. high:
c95156479722b9cd67bf74755ae3ea66a93ed7d.pjpg

And my homie's forum destroyer:
fd03596f4a8997852397b5a4c45f2ce3cefb6be.pjpg

you guys all got some nice boards
pimp.gif
. i really want to get intosnowboarding but i'm not sure if i should buy a board yet. should be going up in a couple weeks and gonna rent. if anyone could recommend some good starterboards it would be appreciated. not sure if it matters but the size would be 140-150 cm.

Anyone know what's up with nikesnowboarding.com? I accidentally opened up 2 windows, but they both showed 2different feeds of the same guy, but the same time... I know the boots are coming out, but who is that guy?

Burton Twin 151
82871yz4.jpg

Burton Cartel Bindings
e8881xe8.jpg

ThirtyTwo Boots
i ride at Mt. High, mountain of jerks

can't stand cocky #+% snowboarders...they love to talk +#%% from the chair and i tell em i'll wait right here and they never come back my way...cowardsi ain't no beginner at all but i hate when they act like they were never beginners :smh

by the way...i LOVE snowboarding, wish i could do it everyday...%%!% i wish i woulda started earlier and made a career out of it
smile.gif

Im riding a Nitro Punisher board 153. Its brand new, broke it out at Bear last weekend after my first board got jacked out of my car while I was in school.Never been to Mtn High but im going to give it a try within the next few weeks. Also got raiden bindings and lamar boots. I would consider myself a rebornbeginner. I used to shred it up when I was a little kid but since I moved to California, Ive only been 6 or 7 times within the past 2 years.

Burton Bullet 163(? not sure), Flow NXT fs bindings and burton boots.. I live in Finland by the way. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom