NT so far what has been the best moment in your life

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Piff or Die

1) Doing 180 on I-95 at 3am green lambo.
2) Drinking Purple mountain dew in the back of a maybach on the way to niketown courtesy of MGM Grand Skylofts. I smoked on the way back to florda on a G4 that bill and hillary charted out to the vegas primaires. Flight attendent was smoking in awe of me smoking purple while all my boys were passed out from the trip. Jumped off the plane and my range was washed and i had more piff waiting in the whip.
3) Smoked with FAB in DC 1223 2006, dude was rapping along with a 50 song, but the dj put on kiss you %$% goodbye remix and his swag ignited. Had on the nicest fitted ever.
4) Was at H20 for the howard homecoming when Cam was shot. I got in the VIP for free but they were charging $100 to get in, another $100 for vip. I stepped around the metal dector with at least 2 packs of Ls. Went back to downtown DC and saw Jeezy perform every song off his first LP (Crowd was nuts). $80 to get in and they were givign fake $20s out. So smart cause you couldnt see in the dark.
5) smoking in my escalde (2005) in georgetown. Make an illegal right hand turn onto wiscounsin and dude pulls me over in rush hour. Me and the cop car were blocking the whole 1 side of wiscounsin. He yells out roll down your windows. I have my fitted on my head like TI and my 5% tint probably didnt help. Cop comes up and yells out my name. Im like what up my dude. He was like if i knew it was you i wouldn't of pulled u over. As i rolled my windows down before the cop came over, all this smoke came out and all the people by the shops were looking at me like your so arrested. I knew the cop from VIP events where he was off duty security.
6) 2 DUIS, both cops let me go. THANK YOU GOD. Record is clean as hell. Good luck topping that last one cause i can rock a tightrope walk stupid piffed and still pass ahaaaaa
what do you do? or better yet, who are you?
laugh.gif
The I-95 part reminded me of the song I'm so paid.
laugh.gif

Either you lying, or you're famous. Which one is it?

When I got into med school
pimp.gif
.......I've been riding that W sinceDecember. No matter how many Ls I take, this W trumps all of them and believe me, my life has been one L after another.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Piff or Die wrote:

1) Doing 180 on I-95 at 3am green lambo.

2) Drinking Purple mountain dew in the back of a maybach on the way to niketown courtesy of MGM Grand Skylofts. I smoked on the way back to florda on a G4
that bill and hillary charted out to the vegas primaires. Flight attendent was smoking in awe of me smoking purple while all my boys were passed out from the
trip. Jumped off the plane and my range was washed and i had more piff waiting in the whip.

3) Smoked with FAB in DC 1223 2006, dude was rapping along with a 50 song, but the dj put on kiss you %$% goodbye remix and his swag ignited. Had on the
nicest fitted ever.

4) Was at H20 for the howard homecoming when Cam was shot. I got in the VIP for free but they were charging $100 to get in, another $100 for vip. I stepped
around the metal dector with at least 2 packs of Ls. Went back to downtown DC and saw Jeezy perform every song off his first LP (Crowd was nuts). $80 to get
in and they were givign fake $20s out. So smart cause you couldnt see in the dark.

5) smoking in my escalde (2005) in georgetown. Make an illegal right hand turn onto wiscounsin and dude pulls me over in rush hour. Me and the cop car were
blocking the whole 1 side of wiscounsin. He yells out roll down your windows. I have my fitted on my head like TI and my 5% tint probably didnt help. Cop
comes up and yells out my name. Im like what up my dude. He was like if i knew it was you i wouldn't of pulled u over. As i rolled my windows down before
the cop came over, all this smoke came out and all the people by the shops were looking at me like your so arrested. I knew the cop from VIP events where he
was off duty security.

6) 2 DUIS, both cops let me go. THANK YOU GOD. Record is clean as hell. Good luck topping that last one cause i can rock a tightrope walk stupid piffed and
still pass ahaaaaa
what do you do? or better yet, who are you?
laugh.gif
The I-95 part reminded me of the song I'm so paid.
laugh.gif

Either you lying, or you're famous. Which one is it?

real talk who are you?

getting my BMW 745 on a thursday night and driving it from dallas to vegas for all star weekend the next day....

driving 120mph in new mexico, driving through mountains in AZ and crusing down the vegas strip in a new car.....best feeling ever.

I can't say for certain, but most recently, Obama getting elected/inaugurated.

I've been getting the word out for over four years now, and officially campaigned for him over the past two years. In 2006, I was lucky enough to know theright people and be able to attend an intimate gathering here in Cleveland. I truly feel like I made a contribution to the campaign, and I will do it all againin 2012, should President Obama choose to run again.

1.) graduating high school and getting accepted to all the schools i applied for.
2.) Paying for and getting my own car
3.) Sitting courtside at a laker's game
4.) meeting my Girl

that's about it so far, only 20 so i have more things to accomplish.

Naw, I'm not a celebrity. Just a regular dude with cake and friends with super cake.

My dude in his LP-640 claims his convertible top was about to rip off his lambo at over 200. (This dude has more money than most and doesnt try to impress mewith lies) (Look up "Cargill")

My stories are nothing to his, my man came back from china with $50,000 on him and they locked him up quick (never got a dollar back) He did not care at all.

My Man was addicted to the stock market and had 9, 9 of those $3000 apple screens set-up to this offcial stock trading server and would just blow throughmoney. Super rich people have different hobbies.

Had fulltime security at his crib, 8 dudes. We were playing paintball at his crib one day, get this: My dude and I, verse his 4 man crew of mexican workers.All the security were the refs, and they all had masks on (All the security looked liked Big Black and were u better not hit me. (Dude lives on a $26,000,000crib in hilsbourgh mile) We lit those dudes up!!!

I do get that "who are you!!!" response a lot when I'm out, a la Ben. But probably 1/100000th compared to Mr.Ben

I got tons of other stories but they are not appropriate because it will sound like bragging or lies. Did I mention I won 10 stacks at the Playboy club on NewYear's 52nd floor. Then bet it all back on USC the next day. Good year so far

Originally Posted by Piff or Die

Naw, I'm not a celebrity. Just a regular dude with cake and friends with super cake.

My dude in his LP-640 claims his convertible top was about to rip off his lambo at over 200. (This dude has more money than most and doesnt try to impress me with lies) (Look up "Cargill")

My stories are nothing to his, my man came back from china with $50,000 on him and they locked him up quick (never got a dollar back) He did not care at all.

My Man was addicted to the stock market and had 9, 9 of those $3000 apple screens set-up to this offcial stock trading server and would just blow through money. Super rich people have different hobbies.

Had fulltime security at his crib, 8 dudes. We were playing paintball at his crib one day, get this: My dude and I, verse his 4 man crew of mexican workers. All the security were the refs, and they all had masks on (All the security looked liked Big Black and were u better not hit me. (Dude lives on a $26,000,000 crib in hilsbourgh mile) We lit those dudes up!!!

I do get that "who are you!!!" response a lot when I'm out, a la Ben. But probably 1/100000th compared to Mr.Ben

I got tons of other stories but they are not appropriate because it will sound like bragging or lies. Did I mention I won 10 stacks at the Playboy club on New Year's 52nd floor. Then bet it all back on USC the next day. Good year so far
If you ain't lying, your an inspiration to me, sounds like the type of life i want to live.

Getting my first job
Smoking my first L ( i was zooted, thought i was a swan
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)
First time getting P
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

Smoking 2 L's of the most potent haze on homecoming weekend with my bestfriend and just partying and riding the wave the rest of the night.
smokin.gif

Going AT IT for 4 hours with this fine puerto rican shorty named Destiny from Manhatten
devil.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

Me and my best friend smashing our exes (who were also bestfriends) at 6 in the morning and dropping them after
devil.gif
roll.gif

First trip to Miami
smokin.gif

This whole school year
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom