NT, so my girlfriend wants to drive from Detroit to Brazil.....

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

laugh.gif
I'm just a messenger, b.
No, you're not.
You're the dude she turns to while cuddling naked and asks if this is a good idea while she cutely taps your nose.
You replied, "Of course babe, I believe in you.", which ultimately leads to her kidnap and murder.
Some boyfriend you are.

And  that's just in Detroit
eek.gif
lmaoo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sounds like she hasn't thought this through...
640px-Ongoing_Conflicts.png

Major Wars, 1,000+ Deaths Per Year

Minor Wars and Conflicts, 10-1,000 Deaths Per Year

[table][tr][th=""]Start of conflict[/th][th=""]War/conflict[/th][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Cumulative fatalities[/th][th=""]Fatalities in 2011[/th][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]              1964       [/td][td]Colombian
Armed
Conflict
          [/td][td]     
22px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png

Colombia  [/td][td]        150,000–200,000[/td][td]                    5,667+[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]              2006       [/td][td]Mexican
Drug War
       [/td][td]    
22px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png

Mexico   [/td][td]                         60,420+[/td][td]                    19,396[/td][/tr][/table]

She is literally better off going to Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, or Afganistan. If she does somehow survive Mexico and El Salvador, Colombian borders are no joke...and she'll have to cross two of them...

Originally Posted by The Mexican1262

No, you're not.
You're the dude she turns to while cuddling naked and asks if this is a good idea while she cutely taps your nose.
You replied, "Of course babe, I believe in you.", which ultimately leads to her kidnap and murder.
Some boyfriend you are.

eek.gif
lmaoo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

This seriously sounds like the plot to a second rate horror movie you would see on the Sci-fi channel.

One of the worst ideas I've ever heard. If you care for her at all you will talk her out of it. 

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

laugh.gif
I'm just a messenger, b.
No, you're not.
Some boyfriend you are.

crying

but....srs...that's a bit dangerous.

Your girl sounds incredibly naive. she just spent 6 figures on an education tell her to get to work instead of trying to risk her life to impress her twitter followers

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

No, you're not.
Some boyfriend you are.

crying

but....srs...that's a bit dangerous.
seriously, try to talk her out of it if you know what's best for her.  she seems like the typical naive American who thinks the living conditions in these third world countries are nothing to be afraid of.  haven't you heard about the stories of these Mexican druglords kidnapping all these foreigners as hostages for money? i wouldn't let her go if I were u... gd luck to her.

Btw, she's going with her mother.  

Back
Top Bottom