NT, so my girlfriend wants to drive from Detroit to Brazil.....

eek.gif
 I didn't even know you can drive to Brazil from the US. You learn something new everyday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seth k

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm curious as to what assault rifles she plans on doing this journey with....

fixed
I've been lurking this thread for some time and this post and Je Ne Sais Quoi's post made me
roll.gif

@OP
You have the most bravest gf in the world.

I dont usually post on here, but dont let her drive there. Especially with just her and her mom.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

eek.gif
 I didn't even know you can drive to Brazil from the US. You learn something new everyday
laugh.gif
..and that day should have been in elementary school.. brb
time-for-kids-world-atlas-magazine-hardcover-cover-art.jpg

If you believed in her you woulda pledged over $100 
laugh.gif

and she might need one of these
images

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Google maps says it can't be done, so it can't be done.

Originally Posted by The Mexican1262

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

No, you're not.
You're the dude she turns to while cuddling naked and asks if this is a good idea while she cutely taps your nose.
You replied, "Of course babe, I believe in you.", which ultimately leads to her kidnap and murder.
Some boyfriend you are.

And  that's just in Detroit
eek.gif
lmaoo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP this cant be done, i lived in Panama for a while and there is no way you can drive from panama to Colombia. the border is separated by a thick jungle called the Darien and there are no routes, only way is by foot and unless ur willing to risk your life crossing this jungle with native guides you ll never make it. The area is infested of FARC and you and your girlfriend will be ranson money. 

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Sounds like she want us to pay for her trip.... I'm good.

This.
Just watched the video. Sounds like she wants a vacation while waiting for someone to call her back for a job.
Tell her to head to the library and read up on the fashion history of these places she wants to visit, or to at least beef up her resume. Name droppin' won't get you a job alone.

Originally Posted by Mourf83

OP this cant be done, i lived in Panama for a while and there is no way you can drive from panama to Colombia. the border is separated by a thick jungle called the Darien and there are no routes, only way is by foot and unless ur willing to risk your life crossing this jungle with native guides you ll never make it. The area is infested of FARC and you and your girlfriend will be ranson money. 

this thread just got more interesting
eek.gif

From the sound of the replies I personally wouldn't let my gf take that trip.
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
Don't let that next thread be, "Help, NT those South American Guerillas took my gf and are asking for $50,000
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
"

This is why people on NT just stay on NT grow a pair bro... It is a dangerous trip and Im not saying I would do it but Im all for supporting the cause. I wish your girl the best man but I will admit she probably will be piped down on many of "pit" stops

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

This is why people on NT just stay on NT grow a pair bro... It is a dangerous trip and Im not saying I would do it but Im all for supporting the cause. I wish your girl the best man but I will admit she probably will be piped down on many of "pit" stops

laugh.gif

map2.jpg

she wylin 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i hope your paying attention to the posts in this thread OP, your girl might get got

What the hell is her mom gonna do if !+$$ pops off? This is rich...respect her ambition though. Most the girls I talk to would prolly think Kickstarter was a videogame

Back
Top Bottom