NT, so my girlfriend wants to drive from Detroit to Brazil.....

Has she decided on her weapon of choice yet? And im really beginning to question the integrity of this project. It will essentially be a collection of photographs of her trip, plus a few excerpts about her thesis. Whats really so hard to understand about clothes? We are wealthy in america = excess money = more opportunities to spend frivelously = more clothing. What is clothes ? One of life's basic necesities. Aint that hard.

Its really looking like she wants a vacay to Rio while waiting for some callbacks. 15 racks ? lol

As somebody who's driven the whole length of Mexico, I can tell you this is extremely dangerous. First of all, I hope you're not white. There are places my family who lives in Mexico won't even drive and they're local. The things that happen to tourists that make the drive down to southern Mexico are crazy especially when driving through the jungle. Cartel patrol the streets and highways, and remind her not all highways in Mexico are like the nicely kept highways in the U.S. They are lonely, dark roads that make you susceptible to robberies, or even being killed. I know she wants to go on one of those life changing experiences trip, but this is just asking for her to be kidnapped, robbed, and killed. And that's just Mexico. She has to cross Guatemala, El Salvador where MS-13 are based. Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, and Colombia. Colombia is no joke. 

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Sounds like she want us to pay for her trip.... I'm good.
Word, stop gassin these &%$@ up
laugh.gif
 tell your girl to get outta here with all that. 15 stacks 
roll.gif

^exactly. Its not a walk in the park. Youre going thru some of the grimiest places on this side of the earth literally. Just very naive, no thought processing was involved. My boys a marine, 6'5" 230 , built like the goddam hulk and he wouldnt do the trip even if he was riding with a clone of his. Much less a female fashion student and her mother. Tell babygirl to start a clothin brand or something man, save a life.

Aye, how much does baby girl need? I was just about to pay off my college loans, but it sounds like she needs it more. I want to to live her dream. I have 40k and I am PayPal ready. I just want her to record everything. Especially crossing the jungles with native guides, escaping the FARC and not being kidnapped for ransom money.

She may die/ be kidnapped but its not my job to save her and I must say if she does make it I would check out the book soooo... more power to her

Just tried to Google Maps it down to Brazil. couldnt get past Panama. Guess old dude was right. She should have researched it more.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

laugh.gif
I'm just a messenger, b.
No, you're not.
You're the dude she turns to while cuddling naked and asks if this is a good idea while she cutely taps your nose.
You replied, "Of course babe, I believe in you.", which ultimately leads to her kidnap and murder.
Some boyfriend you are.

And  that's just in Detroit

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

laugh.gif
I'm just a messenger, b.
No, you're not.
You're the dude she turns to while cuddling naked and asks if this is a good idea while she cutely taps your nose.
You replied, "Of course babe, I believe in you.", which ultimately leads to her kidnap and murder.
Some boyfriend you are.

And  that's just in Detroit

Fred%2BSanford%2BHeart%2BAttack.jpg

Originally Posted by McRaptor

"Where will you sleep?

I don’t plan on doing much sleeping but when I do, couch
surfing, hostels, and cheap motels.

Are you driving by yourself?

Heck, no! My mom agreed to come along
smile.gif
"

For your sake OP, I hope this ends well

I'm guessing she hasn't seen the movie.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Cars can drive on water?
I was waiting for someone else to catch this, because you DEFINITELY can't drive to Brazil... 
Sure the countries/continents connect, but you damn sure can't drive all the way there. 

I don't know what the hell she was thinking and I don't know why the hell you were playing the yes man for this idea OP. 

Tell your girl its a dead mission. Figuratively and all pun intended for literal purposes. 

Lets be serious here the only thing good thing that came out of Detroit is this man:

peep the avy...

Now if your girl is into fashion why not move to NYC, fashion capital....be practical. Now if your girl wana be realistic me and her can take the reverse middle passage back to Africa with no shakles.

ksteezy wrote:
That sounds scary more than it is exciting...the cities she would have to cross through to get there, can one car even make that kind of trip?...lol

About to donate now
pimp.gif

your girl is dumb as rocks. let her do it, idiot morons like her should be erradicated from the world.

Back
Top Bottom