NT, someone school me on Dave and Busters.

So, I'm thinking about taking my girl on a date here tomorrow night and have a few questions about it...

Do you have to eat there to play the games?
Is it fun/worth it?
Any tips/addition information about the place?

Thx in advance.

So, I'm thinking about taking my girl on a date here tomorrow night and have a few questions about it...

Is it fun/worth it?

Thx in advance.

You can just go and play, and out here after "cerfew" they charge a few bucks a head for entry

I have a great time

Buy a BIG card so you get more game credits for your money, trust me you'll use it. If not, you'll go back.

I recommend it for sure.

You can just go and play, and out here after "cerfew" they charge a few bucks a head for entry

I have a great time

Buy a BIG card so you get more game credits for your money, trust me you'll use it. If not, you'll go back.

I recommend it for sure.

Are my girl and I too young to be there? I understand we're above the age requirement but will we feel out of place? (She's 18, I'm 19) And we will probably be there earlier in the night...8 or 9ish

Are my girl and I too young to be there? I understand we're above the age requirement but will we feel out of place? (She's 18, I'm 19) And we will probably be there earlier in the night...8 or 9ish

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Is it fun/worth it?

Thx in advance.
1. no you dont
2. yes you'll both have a good time
3. they have a special for 15.99 that you can eat and play but if you’re going for dinner you won’t be able to get it because it ends at 5p.m. if you want to save money there’s plates that are enough for two ppl to eat. so you want have to buy to plates.  

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Is it fun/worth it?

Thx in advance.
1. no you dont
2. yes you'll both have a good time
3. they have a special for 15.99 that you can eat and play but if you’re going for dinner you won’t be able to get it because it ends at 5p.m. if you want to save money there’s plates that are enough for two ppl to eat. so you want have to buy to plates.  

Dave & Busters is one of the best places to take/meet females or just hangout with your boys. Its so much s#!@ up there to do.

Dave & Busters is one of the best places to take/meet females or just hangout with your boys. Its so much s#!@ up there to do.

You'll have fun there if you're over 21. Drinkin up and playin games is
pimp.gif

Are my girl and I too young to be there? I understand we're abovethe age requirement but will we feel out of place? (She's 18, I'm 19)And we will probably be there earlier in the night...8 or 9ish

It's definitely A good place for a date. But the one I go to doesn't let anybody under 21 in after 9. Unless your with someone 21. 

Are my girl and I too young to be there? I understand we're abovethe age requirement but will we feel out of place? (She's 18, I'm 19)And we will probably be there earlier in the night...8 or 9ish

It's definitely A good place for a date. But the one I go to doesn't let anybody under 21 in after 9. Unless your with someone 21. 

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

The website says the Kansas City one is 18 and up, doesn't specify any certain times.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

The website says the Kansas City one is 18 and up, doesn't specify any certain times.

I've been once and it was cool..the one in Atlanta.

Got twisted at the bar..scored a bunch of tickets and cashed them in for 5 shot glasses in the prize store.

Back
Top Bottom