NT sports fans are amazing... where are all the Heat fans?

laugh.gif

Warrior fans on this board have been repping as long as i can remember... and there are game threads for EVERY game so what's your point?
Point is Heat fans are still around and still post but what else would you people like them to do? What is the point of fans posting in droves ifthier team that is doing absolutely nothing? Oh, wait maybe they should post about how much the team sucks and about whos fault they think is is or isn't,and make tons of ridiculous imaginary trade proposals because thats the mark of a true fan. Maybe nobody agrees with me, but I like to compare it to afamiliar scenario when on the court........ if my team is destroying your team, and you still are trying to talk junk like as if your team were anywhere closeto winning, then you look like a complete fool and should probably just shut up, take your lumps and try harder next time. That being said, the Heat are theteam being destroyed right now.

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

dont forget the warriors fans

uhh u've been livin under a rock. the warriors have a crazy loyal fanbase even tho there were a lot of bandwagoners last year....if u ain't from thebay you don't understand how much loyalty warriors fans had when we sucked.

Well a lot of people like teams that do well.

I know I like to watch the Celtics now but wouldn't be caught dead watching them last year. I guess I am a "fan." I mean, KG, Pierce, and RayAllen - who wouldn't be a little interested?

The only difference here is that I'm just a fan of good players and good basketball. If people would just admit that instead of reppin' these teamslike they do, things would be a lot less annoying.

laugh.gif
They all converted to Orlando Magic fans now, since they're thebest team in Florida nowadays.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

well technically BigBallinMia hasnt been seen since LSU destroyed Miami 40-3

i can't be the only one that thinks 3PLEDOUBLE = BigBallinMia

Both hate the Lakers and root the Heat with a passion
laugh.gif

HEAT fans, actually most Florida sports fans are drive by night, bandwagoners with the least loyalty out of any state in the country not named Atlanta.

Hi. I'm still here, still repping my team(s) consistently and loyally...just in the middle of law school finals right now, which is why my posting has beenso sporadic lately. Just finished a three hour monster yesterday after about a week's worth of 17-hour days studying
laugh.gif
eek.gif
And I've still got two more.
sick.gif
I actually got to watch a little bit of last night's game, and it'sfrustrating to again see a terrible 4th quarter defensive effort. Can't seem to get both phases of the game going well together.

Anyhow, it's kinda unfortunate that Miami's reputation as being a poor sports town results in people pigeonholing all its fans together; not all of usonly go out and buy the gear and watch/show up to games when the teams are doing well. Matter of fact, I just bought my godson some Dolphins gear (yes, those0-for the season Dolphins). I'm looking to buy myself a new car in the next month or two, and when I do I'll be scooping up a new Heat license plate.And I'm scouring ebay for a jersey to memorialize one of my favorite players coming up through high school and college, Mr. Sean Taylor: and it'll be aCanes jersey as soon as I can find one for less than $300 bucks. So I'm definitely still here and repping my teams. Hell, I was even THISclose to buying amulti-game pack from the Marlins, and then they went and traded the two faces of the franchise for a pack of gum, a bag of peanuts, and a bunch of used rollsof toilet paper. So I'm going on stike against Loria and Sampson; single-game ticket purchases for me this year. I'll be there opening day though,albeit with a sign emphatically expressing my disdain with this ownership group.

Here's another question though: where are all the Team Nuggets cats? I swear they were popping like gremlins when AI got traded out there, talking abouthow they were a favorite to win the 'chip and all. I think I see like 4-5 around now.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Yo, eaglebball and dadeboy still get my props.
pimp.gif

Those dudes still chime in when they can.

Thanks for showing some love (pause).
pimp.gif

sig check

i try to be around, but with school, hs bball, & everything else, i don't have a whole lot of time.

im guessing most of the heat "fans" that were around a few years ago probably jumped off ship since we're not doing all that well right nowbecause thats how the city of miami is in general with their sports teams (
smh.gif
),but theres about 8 of us still around here.

The same place all these Celtics "fans" were last year.

I was here.
smile.gif

Yeah, but once the heat realized they were older than dirt, they probably stopped caring.

Well i'm new to NT, but i rep pretty much all Miami teams including the Hurricanes, and wow the Miami Heat are playing TERRIBLE. They continually fallapart in the 4th quarter and it just seems there is no chemistry on the floor. We gotta play better on the Defense, feed the ball to Shaq more and havesomebody else step up other than Wade. He had 33 points last night and still isnt completely healthy. Were gonna kill the guy if other people dont do somethingon their end! On top of that that my Dolphins can't win a game, but at least my school won their first game in 24 attempts! (FIU) lol. Well, at leasttonight i get to go watch the Mens Miami Hurricanes basketball team against FIU. They are gonna retire Raja Bell's Number tonight. UM at least hasn'tlost a game! and they shall be moving closer to cracking the Top 25 after they beat my school. (I'm a UM fan attending FIU). And the Marlins aren'tgoing anywhere fast. Horrible time to be a Miami fan, but i have no shame. I'm gonna rep every team here to the fullest no matter what happens. Oh letsgive it up to Northwestern Highschool aka Northwestern Canes for winning last night 19-14. On the way to the title game and back to back state titles

Originally Posted by Mw2889

The same place all these Celtics "fans" were last year.

What the heck were we supposed to do? Thump our chests from that oh-so-glorious 24 win season?
laugh.gif

Where are the T-Wolves fans?

Anyway, my team sucks, am I supposed to go around bragging about it. . Before the season started I said that I hope we suck this year, and get a top 5 pick.Maybe that's not being a true fan, but in 2007, that's how the game goes.

A backcourt of D-Rose and D-Wade would be sick. Chi-Town connection baby. Add D-Wright/MC Ricky D/Daequan the Chef at the 3, U-God at the 4, and Shaq-Fu at the5, and we're back in business.

^^^
What. Are. You. Talking. About?

So you think one "D-Rose" is going to make the difference between what you see today and being "back in business"? And Cook at the 3?
laugh.gif
Now I know why we Heat fans get bashed on.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

uhh u've been livin under a rock. the warriors have a crazy loyal fanbase even tho there were a lot of bandwagoners last year....if u ain't from the bay you don't understand how much loyalty warriors fans had when we sucked.
sure theres a lot of loyal fans like yourself but you cant deny that after their playoff run a lot of the warriors "fans" started to showup ..i mean from almost empty arenas last year to jam-packed arenas this year?....um,yeah...

So you think one "D-Rose" is going to make the difference between what you see today and being "back in business"? And Cook at the 3?
laugh.gif
Now I know why we Heat fans get bashed on
Yeah, I believe a future all star point guard can make a major difference.

Ok, Cook plays the 2, I stand corrected, he played the 3 at OSU, so I just assumed that what he was playing in the League.

Originally Posted by acidicality

uhh u've been livin under a rock. the warriors have a crazy loyal fanbase even tho there were a lot of bandwagoners last year....if u ain't from the bay you don't understand how much loyalty warriors fans had when we sucked.

im from the bay area so i can speak on this....the bay area was aLways about the niners,raiders,a's and giants regardLess of their records..ninerswe've sucked but we represented and it goes the same for the raiders,a's and giants...but there were many kings fans here in the bay now me being ahuge Laker fan ive deaLed with pLenty of kings fans but now that the warriors are good aLL those bandwagon kings fans are warrior fans...now everyone and theirmoms are warrior fans...warrior fans are bandwagons...acid you might be one of those true warrior fans but the majority warrior fans were rocking bibby jerseys4 years ago...now everyone in the bay is about the warriors even one of my co-workers came up to me asking why i am i stiLL wearing my Lakers stuff and itsnever too Late to hop on the warriors wagon..smh...stupid bandwagon fans rocken baron jerseys and monta stuff knowing daym weLL they never knew who thewarriors were 5 years ago

Back
Top Bottom