NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

meeting awesome people...

keeping my fingers crossed for this grad school (U of H)

but if not.... i'll be in dallas w/ them Dallas yambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There is nothing better than meeting a genuinely nice person, even if it's for all of a minute. Being personable is a lost trait IMO.

Originally Posted by macbk

There is nothing better than meeting a genuinely nice person, even if it's for all of a minute. Being personable is a lost trait IMO.

and the cold part is.... when meeting a REAL nice woman...
its friggin' hard not to start liking her somewhat...

b/c most girls are... stupid... the ones that are smart and aware AND nice...

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Been more than 2 months since my girl left me...I'm still a @#%$% wreck and heartbroken.
tired.gif

Trying to stay positive and optimistic about meeting new females, but none of them have that "x" factor I look for; doesn't help that I know damn near everyone in the city.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Been more than 2 months since my girl left me...I'm still a @#%$% wreck and heartbroken.
tired.gif

Trying to stay positive and optimistic about meeting new females, but none of them have that "x" factor I look for; doesn't help that I know damn near everyone in the city.
ohwell.gif

well duh, famb... of course they arent going to have it b/c YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ALLOW YOURSELF TO FIND IT..
a couple months isnt enough time to start looking for a solid ace...

you need to get some superficial yambs... that's the only way to come out of the rut...

also, we all know that feel... you are not alone AT ALL... you just have to understand that it takes time. once you understand that, you will start the process of gettin' better.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by macbk

Agreed. And it's true what they say about a smile and greeting someone by name could make all the difference in the world to someone at that point, no matter how trivial it is to you.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Plan on reading every page.
pimp.gif

glad to see you in here, fambilia...
you'll see cats go from top to bottom to top in this thread...

it will show you that stuff can get worse.

glad you took my advice from your thread.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Positve vibes my fambs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jet Life..........

tumblr_lnl1rwF8R81qjwwrjo1_400.gif

270182_o.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/\
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to the next life

Been taking a LOT of L's lately. Nothing too bad tho. Patiently waiting for a big break.

Originally Posted by jdiggs

/\
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to the next life

Been taking a LOT of L's lately. Nothing too bad tho. Patiently waiting for a big break.

for some reason, i think Curren$y lives like how we all live in this thread.
i got a feeling that when stuff gets tight, he rolls up and looks toward the positive...

everything just seems to be like "there are haters... but i'm living my life by working hard and sticking to what i feel... and the yambs love me for it..."

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

tired.gif

ohwell.gif

How long were you guys together?

Seriously considering choosing my own path in life...
I've always wanted to be a photo-journalist. I used to look at National Geographic magazines growing up and be amazed that it was someones job to take extraordinary pictures and write about them for a living. Even on a smaller scale of being able to take pictures and write about them even just for myself is extremely satisfying and fulfilling. 

Working towards something that makes you happy >>>

Nursing is cool but it takes the backseat in my mind in terms of goals...

I really think with some instruction and hard work I can make it reality...

An old one for you guys, but I listen to this song when I feel like there's nothing left in the tank..

I'm hopeful, yes I am. Hopeful for today.
Take this music and use it, let it take you away.

Back
Top Bottom