NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

I started speaking to my father again and I feel like my selection of people I should be around is getting better now that I have had some time to myself.

I started speaking to my father again and I feel like my selection of people I should be around is getting better now that I have had some time to myself.

This thread is awesome. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

No seriously, if you don't believe you're awesome and amazing and super cool, you better start believing it.

Wake up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you're the bomb.

Walk out, swagged on a thousand trillion. You are the best man. Stay happy, think positively.

Be the change you want to see. When you see someone on the street smile, if they don't smile back, they are probably having a bad day, but you probably brightened it a bit even though they didn't want to smile back. Feels goodman. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

This thread is awesome. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

No seriously, if you don't believe you're awesome and amazing and super cool, you better start believing it.

Wake up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you're the bomb.

Walk out, swagged on a thousand trillion. You are the best man. Stay happy, think positively.

Be the change you want to see. When you see someone on the street smile, if they don't smile back, they are probably having a bad day, but you probably brightened it a bit even though they didn't want to smile back. Feels goodman. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

This thread is everything I love.

There isn't a better feeling than making someone else feel better. Puts meaning into life, no? If you're living life solely for yourself, you're doing it wrong.

I'm a big fan of opening doors for people. No one does that anymore, and you can tell people are surprised when you do it.

This thread is everything I love.

There isn't a better feeling than making someone else feel better. Puts meaning into life, no? If you're living life solely for yourself, you're doing it wrong.

I'm a big fan of opening doors for people. No one does that anymore, and you can tell people are surprised when you do it.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Things in life are finally starting to turn around.
Feels like a good amount of weight just left my shoulders. Keep bringing on the positive energy everyone. Have a great weekend.

Feels like a good amount of weight just left my shoulders. Keep bringing on the positive energy everyone. Have a great weekend.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

noted fams..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my girl hit the club and was lookin SO damn serious last night...

you know when you been with someone for so long, the attraction tends to waiver...

but i swear from what i seen last night... she would have turn some heads even in the Black Girl Appreciation thread...

walked in the room and i was like
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... this girl is fine as hell...

but when i realized she was throwing me that rump...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

noted fams..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my girl hit the club and was lookin SO damn serious last night...

you know when you been with someone for so long, the attraction tends to waiver...

but i swear from what i seen last night... she would have turn some heads even in the Black Girl Appreciation thread...

walked in the room and i was like
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... this girl is fine as hell...

but when i realized she was throwing me that rump...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anybody got any good things to say...?

i'm feeling kinda down and need a pick me up from the fellow niketalkers...

anybody got any good things to say...?

i'm feeling kinda down and need a pick me up from the fellow niketalkers...

Back
Top Bottom