NT, STRAIGHT UP, NO LIE ... are you still ticklish?

feet i dont mind that much.
armpits are a different story. i elbowed a masseuse wants cause she got too close when she was rubbing my upper back. arm swung backwards and made a ron artest-james harden type of connection. it was a reflex. true story

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was going to come in and lie, say I'm not

But sadly

I am =[ And I hate it

Yea, If you catch me off guard I'm ticklish everywhere, but high tickle zones are my armpits, stomach, feet, balls, and back of the knee, girl called herself lickin me, busted out in total ugly laugh face

It's half ticklishness and half I hate being touched on my stomach and armpits by other people.

I have told my girl time and time again that she will catch an elbow to the jaw on accident if she keeps tickling me.

mostly armpits and neck... but it seems like every part of me sometimes...

can't even get through a dentist appointment 
mean.gif

this thread it too funny though. but yes i am ticklish, but i try to keep the straight face and act like im not. when it gets bad i get defensive

I'm still ticklish in the same areas.

But being with my girl for quite some time now, I've learned that I'm ticklish in spots I didn't know I was. :lol:

Sometimes when I take a cold shower I start giggling like a school girl until it's over, but I think my body is just sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom