NT, suggest me some clothing brands!

Random Objects. Started by a NT, great shirts and designs. Just got a new one in the mail today actually.

OP,
Don't focus on brands that not many people are wearing because everyone is wearing everything.
Ignore the branding and buy what appeals to you.  If there's a brand that you start to gravitate to then stick with it.
It's not what brand you wear, it's how your wear what you like.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I really only wear white, grey or black v-necks all the time
laugh.gif
$5 each at uniqlo

This is me these days lol.  Button downs to work everyday...get home....White V from target black jeans like every day.
But if anyone swears by certain plain T-s id like to know.  I have some old navy plain colored v-necks.  I have tried hanes, and polo, but target brand (merona) is my go to for now.  
Banana Republic makes some GREAT simple plain tee's come in both regular crew & vneck. There's one that's a normal fit & one that really hugs your body, it's almost stretchy but doesn't get any bigger or smaller 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

G-unit, Ecko, Sean Jean, Phat farm, Rocawear...etc

Although my favorite is FUBU. Thank me later.

You could check out my brand http://standardraiments.com/   we're doing free shipping right now until January 2013.  We're also doing a fundraiser for Hurricane Sandy victims and selling a New Era snapback to donate the proceeds to the American Red Cross. 

what is brand of tees where the pocket in the left hand side would be leather or something like that ?

This is me these days lol.  Button downs to work everyday...get home....White V from target black jeans like every day.

But if anyone swears by certain plain T-s id like to know.  I have some old navy plain colored v-necks.  I have tried hanes, and polo, but target brand (merona) is my go to for now.  
Nautica. Sits perfectly on the neck/perfect length. For me at least.

Back
Top Bottom