Nt teach me how to shave........

sup, i have been using electric razors for a while now but my facial hair grows back every 2-3 days so i have decided to give shaving a try can you recommendme a good razor, gel and aftershave and any tips would help as well......

thanks in advance

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

Get a double safety razor, a badger hair brush, and a tub with a good quality foam for shaving. But honestly your hair is going to grow back just as fast.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Get a double safety razor, a badger hair brush, and a tub with a good quality foam for shaving. But honestly your hair is going to grow back just as fast.
is gel and foam the same benefits?

Maybe its the fact I have little facial har..ok yeah its that
laugh.gif
, butsometimes just soap and water is fine for me. I do use gel though just cause it smells good.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

If there is a store around your area called "The Art of Shaving" start there, they'll hook it up

women-high-time-bump-stopper-medicated-shaving-gel-5-5oz_500053_raw.jpg
+
f_184749.jpg
+
20093622937.jpg

Personally I shave the side of my face side ways, shave my chin with the grain and shave my neck against the grain

Get that water extra hot but not scolding hot and splash it on the areas you're going to shave. Lukewarm water = Razor bumps if you're Black.

Your shave process depends on how much time you have . you could go hot towel to soften hair ,then shaving cream , then shave . The more the face/hair isprepped the easier the shave blade beats soft hair every time . Razor bumps come from shaving in the wrong direction and dirt in your finger nails and shirtcollars . use a cold towel to close your pores and a skin balm like nivea or a tea tree lotion . Just make sure you use downward strokes and a new razor blade

Back
Top Bottom