NT the trippiest thing happened last night..

stussyxglenn

Banned
I was driving on the 101 freeway when i saw a man on top of a car going about 60 mph. 
eek.gif
. i was shocked. it looked like something out of a James Bond movie....
http://yfrog.com/easjtz

sorry for the horrible video, i was 
pimp.gif

I was driving on the 101 freeway when i saw a man on top of a car going about 60 mph. 
eek.gif
. i was shocked. it looked like something out of a James Bond movie....
http://yfrog.com/easjtz

sorry for the horrible video, i was 
pimp.gif

ive been trying to look for an article but nothing.. he says in the video that SHE(the woman driving) hit is car. so my guess is the dumb guy jumped on top expecting her to stop but then she drove off and went on the freeway like he was a villain 
laugh.gif
. but i felt as though there had to be a back story or something idk the guy was goin nuts clinging on the hood and trying to flag people down everyone around us was calling 911 and trying to block the car in thats why you hear the 18 wheeler horn at the end. thing was nuts

ive been trying to look for an article but nothing.. he says in the video that SHE(the woman driving) hit is car. so my guess is the dumb guy jumped on top expecting her to stop but then she drove off and went on the freeway like he was a villain 
laugh.gif
. but i felt as though there had to be a back story or something idk the guy was goin nuts clinging on the hood and trying to flag people down everyone around us was calling 911 and trying to block the car in thats why you hear the 18 wheeler horn at the end. thing was nuts

eek.gif

sounds like he said, "she's !!%*$#+ drunk. she hit my car. stop! whoaaoo!"

did you see if he get off ok?

eek.gif

sounds like he said, "she's !!%*$#+ drunk. she hit my car. stop! whoaaoo!"

did you see if he get off ok?

you might actually call that in to the police station in that area since you recorded it, cause she could have really hurt that guy.

if some drunk person hits your car and tries to speed off don't jump on the hood.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
hopefully the guy's ok.

you might actually call that in to the police station in that area since you recorded it, cause she could have really hurt that guy.

if some drunk person hits your car and tries to speed off don't jump on the hood.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
hopefully the guy's ok.

i hope dude is alright, and i hope she goes to jail. he coulda died easily. this is yet another reason why women shouldn't leave the kitchen.

joke

Back
Top Bottom