NT, There Is Still Time.

Let me pose a hypothetical question to the Niketalk believers. It's hypothetical in the sense that god does not exist. So let's pretend that one day god shows his face to all of us.

God: "hello my children. God here. I am exactly what you all have believed me to be. I am omnipotent and the driving force behind everything you have on earth. Good, innit?"

How would you feel about this? So behold, god does exist. Brilliant. How do you come go terms with all of the atrocious things god has done? Like how do you make amends with how terrible your god has been? I mean he truly is a prick if you believe him to be the endall. If it were me, and I'm glad it's not, wouldn't you rather believe all of the terrible things that happen (famine, flood, Tyler Perry), happened without there being this hateful, careless god? God #%$@!# you over. Is that cool?

Let me pose a hypothetical question to the Niketalk believers. It's hypothetical in the sense that god does not exist. So let's pretend that one day god shows his face to all of us.

God: "hello my children. God here. I am exactly what you all have believed me to be. I am omnipotent and the driving force behind everything you have on earth. Good, innit?"

How would you feel about this? So behold, god does exist. Brilliant. How do you come go terms with all of the atrocious things god has done? Like how do you make amends with how terrible your god has been? I mean he truly is a prick if you believe him to be the endall. If it were me, and I'm glad it's not, wouldn't you rather believe all of the terrible things that happen (famine, flood, Tyler Perry), happened without there being this hateful, careless god? God #%$@!# you over. Is that cool?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif
Same thing I thought

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif
Same thing I thought

Back
Top Bottom