NT... They want to collaborate!!!!

My son is on NBC News though?

500x1000px-LL-cb5d3ee4_2dsr1i0.gif

The flourishment just doesn't stop. Congrats :nthat:

Wheres the niketalk shoutout tho?

didn't see any mention in the article.......

So...I got off the phone with the people from Project Greenlight & Adaptive Studios and I was sooo nervous... I'm super proud to say that the team was very impressed with Listen and the attention that it has been getting and so they asked if i'm interested in working with them on "something" (i'm not really allowed to say much
tired.gif
) Of course I said yessssss...This is such an amazing blessing and seriously would not be possible without you guys. I'll be in los angeles before the end of the month for a meeting with the team and for me to pitch a few ideas to them. Wish me luck! I'm way too nervous right now.

Last edited:
So...I got off the phone with the people from Project Greenlight & Adaptive Studios and I was sooo nervous... I'm super proud to say that the team was very impressed with Listen and the attention that it has been getting and so they asked if i'm interested in working with them on "something" (i'm not really allowed to say much frown emoticon Of course I said yessssss...This is such an amazing blessing and seriously would not be possible without you guys. I'll be in los angeles before the end of the month for a meeting with the team and for me to pitch a few ideas to them. Wish me luck! I'm way too nervous right now.
Yoo if your in los angeles and free saturday night come to the niketalk summit.

Me and like 30 or sumtin other niketalkers are meeting up. Pm me if u tryna meet the ppl who support u

Yoo if your in los angeles and free saturday night come to the niketalk summit.

Me and like 30 or sumtin other niketalkers are meeting up. Pm me if u tryna meet the ppl who support u
damnnn THIS saturday???? I might be out there more towards april 30th >.< but i'm down to still meet people in the area during that time. thanks for the invite!

You owe us all dinner man. At least free screenings
mannnnnn, i owe you guys more than that. if I ever get paid james cameron money, i'll fly every person who voted to...i dont even know 
laugh.gif
 but you guys really helped make this happen and i'll do my best to keep going

mannnnnn, i owe you guys more than that. if I ever get paid james cameron money, i'll fly every person who voted to...i dont even know :lol:  but you guys really helped make this happen and i'll do my best to keep going

Just don't forget about us lol been following since day 1. Congrats B

Just don't forget about us lol been following since day 1. Congrats B
If I ever make it big, I will never forget anyone! I promise

btw, after 45 years, I finally decided to make an instagram lol 

I'll be headed out to meet the Project Greenlight team soon so if anyone wants to stay updated, you can check it out on instagram (along with other random stuff lol) insta-  joshua_orti 

Back
Top Bottom