NT this girl is beasting and i need to put it to an end.....

D

Deleted member 56682

Soo i met this girl about 1 month ago,seemed cool....
But now i dont wanna have nothing to do with her,I go on my AIM and every time i sign on i get an IM..."hello" i dont respond and then its "youthere?"
I keep seeing girl round school and shes OD annoying, and akward conversations to go with it.
Shes obssesed with a pair of slippers i rock to diddy bop with to school.Every conversation goes like "wheres your slippers?,why arent you wearing yourslippers?, your wearing your slippers today!,are you gonna wear your slippers tommorow?"
alien.gif
How do i end all ties without being mean?
& she @%%+ blocks.
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Similar situation.. this broad keeps calling me on a blocked number. !@$%$ has mescared to pick up my phone[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Plus Ialready told her I'm involved with someone, seems like she doesn't give a #!%%[/color]
laugh.gif

Shes obssesed with a pair of slippers i rock to diddy bop with to school.Every conversation goes like "wheres your slippers?,why arent you wearing your slippers?, your wearing your slippers today!,are you gonna wear your slippers tommorow?"

Nah, she just wants it.

How you gonna come at me like that with only being here for a day?

diddy bop?...

well anyways, my advice is to just keep ignoring her, hopefully she gets the messages... if not, just be a total douche bag

but if you do not want to be a douche just be real with her, let her know that she is coming on a little bit strong, and its making her seem awkward, just tellher the truth...

yo son tell that +@!*# straight up that she's %%+%*!# lame and u don't want anything to do with her. It might be mean, but it's the only way to doit.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Dude is 14

laugh.gif
enough said; definitely not reading the signs
Hold on, this chick gotta be like 14/15

*teleports out of thread*

laugh.gif
why don't you just tell her straight up? it seems people always have these sorts of problems because they are extremely vague. sometimes your hints goover peoples heads, but if you tell it like it is, then there shouldn't be any confusion.

Oh, and the slippers thing is the stuff that gets me.
Im 15 for all the beasts, how you gonna be a sophmore in high school and beast over a dudes slip n slides?

sit down with her, hold her hands, look her in the eyes, and tell her you dont like her like that and it would be best if you guys cut off all communication

Back
Top Bottom