NT this is a man vol: getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
I aint gone lie tho. My whole life I felt like Batman living in a regular man's body.
I AM BATMAN!!!!!
laugh.gif

I'm curious. Does anyone have an instance of someone actually "luring someone in" or deceiving a man into thinking that they were born a woman?? I'm talking first hand encounter or from your best friend or something, no 6th degree of separation anecdotal evidence. Both of the Transgendered women posted in this thread openly admit they used to be men, I googled amiyah scott and she said in an interview when guys hit on her in a club she tells them to google her if they have never heard of her before she will even give them the time of day. I
I remember I was at the 1st Tyson vs Lewis fight in Memphis. After the fight a bunch of people gathered at a popular local night club (Denim and Diamond) for the after fight party. It was so packed that most people just hung outside parking lot pimpin.

Anyways after a while me and my homeboy noticed a group of "women" comin our way. One of the "women" in the group recognized us and started making sexual advances. Me and my homeboy instantly recognized shim as this extremely flamboyant gay dude that went to high school with us, John T. John T used to wear dresses to school but now he was full fledged. And although WE knew who he was, my cousin who had just walked up didnt. John T then proceeded to try to get my cousin to go with them behind the building for who knows what reason. The whole time we tellin him "Bruh... NO. He kept asking why, but all we could do was say Bruh, NO!

Now keep in mind that most everyone out there was either drunk or tipsy. And these are the kinds of situation when dudes get taken advantage of. When their judgement is impaired and they're not thinking clearly. I still joke on my cousin to this day.

Thats the closest to a personal situation that I have had.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom