NT: This is AMBITION. vol. Wale ain't nothing

Didn't watch, maybe later. But I respect the hustle.

Wish more people my age in younger had that hunger...that will to not just survive but live well...then again when your folks bail you out without impunity it's hard to breed.

Good to hear stories like this. I'm also happy to see that they've gained some support to help them along the way. So many kids out here with the same potential but fail to capitalize because they don't have that guidance/support system.

One of them got accepted to Yale. Props. :smokin

Last edited:

:smokin Props for posting this. Good read my man especially during the holiday season!

http://www.bostonglobe.com/2011/12/...dmtC5Wl65rXXpXb2L/story.html?s_campaign=sm_tw

These brothers remind me of this nerdy kid that went to my high school. Quite, smart, but not very outgoing. I always see cats picking on him cause he was wearing second hand clothes or spoke broken English. Man I would get mad and end up punking them bullies myself and I in turn was the one that got in trouble. I can only imagine that nerdy dude is probably some rich business man these days!

pimp.gif

I respect it. Real motivating stuff, there is no reason not to go hard for what you aspire for despite what life brings to the table.

*Golf clap

Guess I'm the only one who is kind of :rolleyes
Probably has a lot to do with the vibe and relationship with their mom

inb4 the hundreds of bans.

this is what it means to make it..

not being a rapper model or printing t shirts with played out ish..

kids aint built for da real world anymore.

So someone who came from nothing and went on to being a successful rapper didnt make it?

:smh:

Good for those kids :smokin

So someone who came from nothing and went on to being a successful rapper didnt make it?
not speaking for the guy that made the statement and i think it's ok to see successful rappers; however, which path leads to the overall betterment of society (not which one makes more money). when my son grows up, i'd rather him be a nerd engineer than be like lil' wayne. if it came down to him being a lawyer though, i'd rather him be lil' wayne. lawyers are scumbags :lol:

Great post.. Repped.. Someone always has it worse than you.. Imagine the rest out there that aren't receiving this publicity..

Last edited:
how does a kid living in poverty able to afford braces?

Pro bono. They've been discovered now.

It's pretty apparent that they're pretty taken care of now. But still, they're taking advantage of the help and by no means are they rich or anything...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom