NT, this woman needs to give me my stuff back how do i get it?

laugh.gif

Sucks.

If the book is that important spend a few bucks and surprise her with some flowers and take her out to eat or some #+++, nothing too expensive. Then you gother, go chill, smash, whatever grab your book and bounce after she passes out.

Then change your phone number and get a new myspace.

listen, just show up at her door with some roses, she cant say no to that, then just apologize and make $*! up, like "i was gunna say i tell people i wasyour man, but didnt want to rush what we had, blah blah", then u get with her one last time, and as u get dressed and whatnot, you gank your stuff... iguarantee 100% it will work, or i will paypal you $30 for a new jacket

Originally Posted by Stork

step 1.) apologize and ask to speak in person.
Step 2.) get on that reconnaissance tip and get into her place
step 3.) find the book when she's distracted and bounce/stay and smash.

#*!# ain't all peaches and cream and vanilla. It's rough out here on the internet. and yea I aint gonna hit her but if she throws away my baby i might accidentally trip you in traffic. And nah we don't have any mutual friends except her friends that I met. But man I'm on aim with her and the convo is so awkward I just want to straight up say hey I'm visiting you Friday we got to talk and then just Rambo my Shhhh but that might not work.

do wut u gotta do son.
laugh.gif
at the trip you in traffic and rambo.

After seeing you get out of tight situations on that myspace thread, I have full confidence you will get ur notebook back. Just apologize, and make it likeyou're trying to rekindle a connection with her. And then just ask her, hey whatever happen to that notebook I left here? And proceed to do what u do.

Back
Top Bottom