NT TRUE LIFE.. IVE BEEN BURNED "pics"

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Yo man I am so lost/uneducated/never had any STD's or whatever OP has but what the hell was going on with his boxers?

Someone fill me in please, and wth was he talking about bubbles coming out...where he get that at?
laugh.gif

Also...using protection on questionable females ftw...carry on.

Discharge. Eminem - Drips lol

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

so we got a chick and a dude burning on NT in the same week w/ pics ... but we can't get pics for threads that actually require pics ... NT is oding this week

eek.gif
the hell? link?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

so we got a chick and a dude burning on NT in the same week w/ pics ... but we can't get pics for threads that actually require pics ... NT is oding this week

eek.gif
the hell? link?

^What she said.
nerd.gif

eek.gif
the hell? link?
There was a chick who posted that she got burned too? really?

eek.gif
the hell? link?

what, where, when, why and how?

nerd.gif

it wasnt necessarily a girl burnin... but dude smashed a chick and she left her draws and they were dirty... i think thats wat dav0 was talkin bout

You're telling me that you think you have an STD and instead of going to a doctor, you take pics of your pus filled undergarments and post them on amessage board for everyone to see?

This is bollocks.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

You're telling me that you think you have an STD and instead of going to a doctor, you take pics of your pus filled undergarments and post them on a message board for everyone to see?

This is bollocks.

NT never ceases to amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom