NT Twitter Fam..

@GJones712

#NT keeps Twitter funny.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Just signed up for this to see what the fuss is all about.

I have no clue how to use this dam thing
laugh.gif
i dont either i tried to respond to somebody on my phone and the shh aint workin
jus like i tried to view a trending topic that didnt work either
mad.gif

If some1 messages me using the @ does it show up on my profile page? Or do you see it only on the home page? I had a friend send me a couple of msgs using@yuras718 .. i see it on his page, but i didn't get any notification or anything. How the hell do u know if some1 is messing you than?

If some1 messages me using the @ does it show up on my profile page? Or do you see it only on the home page? I had a friend send me a couple of msgs using @yuras718 .. i see it on his page, but i didn't get any notification or anything. How the hell do u know if some1 is messing you than?
check your @ replies

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

If some1 messages me using the @ does it show up on my profile page? Or do you see it only on the home page? I had a friend send me a couple of msgs using @yuras718 .. i see it on his page, but i didn't get any notification or anything. How the hell do u know if some1 is messing you than?
check your @ replies
Thank you, just saw that.. That's the only place to see them though? It doesn't show on your profile page?

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

check your @ replies
smh.gif
smh.gif
...bammas makin this seem like its chinese calligraphy

It did take me a few tics to understand twitter...I just didn't ask anybody via #NT...
@Mo_DubbPAUSE=Twitter
I miss you guys twit fam...I need to lose the lbs and when I come back twitter is my reward.

Back
Top Bottom