NT users please help me

im getting a really deal on a pair of paris sbs. It seems too good to be true, are these real?
will be posting more pics in a little

any feedback would be appreciated beyond belief.

i will not say eitherway cause i dont know, but you need better pics. I know that you are prolly not providing tagged pics cause you dont want others in on"your deal" but i hope you are gettin tagged pics that are better and from a legit seller. Wit pics like that you are gettin an excellent deal orbout to get hosed. Good luck.

ill never understand. he owns a thousand dollar shoes yet has photos like that up for those shoes. that should say something imo

yea true, well heres a pic of the legit ones

got off website, i compare but i cant tell? can anyone tell?

doesnt have box, look at front of left shoe on his pic, then look at legit one. I dont think they match

well the best thing to find out is the price, if he wants like 50+$ theyre fake
wink.gif
and no box is the next thing

hahah and i keep giving him offers and hes like no more. so idk what the hel to think.
btw thanks sprig for stickin with this topic for me

sure no probs, if he has the shoes and theyre legit it shouldnt be a problem to send better pics cause the ones youve posted are reall crappy and i really canttell ask him Thin or Fat Tongue

compared to the legit pics, Id say the pics you posted are fake.

Look at the swoosh on the inside of the left shoe your second pic, looks like its from a pair of Blazers, also as CoolGray mentioned, date doesnt touchbarcode.

you can tell by the size tag that they're fake. Look how spaced out the sizes by country are. Nike doesn't do it that way.

Originally Posted by s dubl

compared to the legit pics, Id say the pics you posted are fake.

Look at the swoosh on the inside of the left shoe your second pic, looks like its from a pair of Blazers, also as CoolGray mentioned, date doesnt touch barcode.

swoosh definitely have that blazer bend to them, toe box doesnt match up (assuming all paris's are consistent in what the print is, i've never been toointo them). if lc'ing these is anything like unkle's, print being off is a dead giveaway.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Hold up, everybody was screaming that they're fake. Why did you go ahead and cop them?

dude probably bought them already even before he asked for help. smh
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom