NT Voting Help...Home Run Derby

Hey NT famb,

As we all know and love, NT has always had the capacity to alter the course of the universe with our voting. We've taken members to the heights of fashion blogs polls, to members winning freaking film production projects associated with Affleck and Damon. We've also responsibly rejected floosies who've attempted to disrespect the code by asking us to contribute to GoFundMe accounts supporting loved ones with precisely "some kind of cancer" :smh: my point is the integrity of NTers when it comes to supporting polls from serious to playful has always been commendable.

I now come to you with a requests of my own. I've got a cousin who plays for the Fordham University baseball team here in NYC, and he plays summer league ball out in the Hamptons. The dude used to be the smallest one of the bunch, but has since developed into an absolute beast and having spent the last year around him, I've seen firsthand what kind of dedication he puts into his craft. He's up for a vote on this years Home Run Derby for his summer league and it would mean the world to him if he made it and the world to me if NT was behind some of the voting success.

His name is RYAN MAHONEY (North Fork)
http://vote.pollcode.com/82887681

He is currently in 1st and the voting ends tonight at Midnight ET, and a pair of players are seemingly closing in fast.

Thank you again NT famb :nthat:

View media item 1626889
View media item 1626890

Voted

Good luck to you and your cousin 
pimp.gif

What's Home Run Derby? I don't know nothing about the beisbol.

You got my vote though. BX stand up

Back
Top Bottom