NT vs. ST

I dont know if this is thread worthy or if this should've been posted in a different thread, but it's sickening how some of our brothers have decided to side up with the replacement message board on Yuku. How you just gonna hood hop like that after one day, when this site has been holding us down for 12+ years? N's over here jumping at the chance to be a mod because they kept our threads, and emoticons? What part of the game is that?

http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/345824/Become-a-moderator-on-the-all-new-SneakerTalk?page=2

SMH

That site will die off as soon as people who aren't committed try to run it. Also, no one that's worth having here will come here, so **** em.

Hmmm... seems like the opportunity for some to be a "mod' is more important than "loyalty".  If the story of how "Yuku locking-out NT mods and whatnot" is true, then really, you can't support that. 

I can't believe they just kept all the threads open, we should get all those threads locked so the other other site can't leech off NT.

Last edited:
I got banned from there already but imo the NT members makes NT so speical. Without that, its just another reg shoe forum. 

#DeathtoST 

I got banned from there already but imo the NT members makes NT so speical. Without that, its just another reg shoe forum. 

#DeathtoST 

Exactly. We have a community/family feel here despite the large amount of members. It can't be duplicated anywhere else. From the constant lulz and helping each other in the fourms to the clicking up on other social media sites (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook ect.) you just don't see people getting each other's back on other shoe forms the way we do.

Long Live #NT!

As long as I get to use the stoneface on this new platform then I'm straight. lol.

Ain't no morals. No loyalty. NT, we gotta have unity.

SMH at these Judas'.

-Drew

Sad if a 2012 member has more loyalty then those old farts with thousand's of posts.....

Wanting to mod a forum is so 2006 lol

Loyalty B 4 Royalty

Ain't no morals. No loyalty. NT, we gotta have unity.
SMH at these Judas'.
-Drew

This is so true and its not being emotional. The more loyal members are the more of a fam we are the less scamming occurs and the more we can back each other in anything. Like paypal disputes or female threads or shoe hook ups

NT4Life :pimp: :pimp:

Damn, dudes really willing to stick through with that trash as long as they become mods? Well I guess we're seeing a lot of peoples true colors. NT will always be NT. NTOD >>>

Banned on ST :lol: hopefully I got the message across to the members who did not know where to find the real NT

Back
Top Bottom