NT: Ways to treat a fever?

Just took my temperature earlier and was pushing 39°C (102°F). I feel like crap, but I really have to go somewhere urgent tomorrow and I want the fever to begone by then.

I took Tylenol and had a lukewarm shower, but it's not really having an affect on the symptoms.

Aside from sleeping/resting (which I will have 12 hours of tonight), does anyone on NT have any "odd" or personal methods of treating fever that mayor actually have worked?

Thanks in advance.

sipp on some drank. clears it right up and thats real talk.

po up a ace in a can soda and it will be gone by the time you finish the cup.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

Swine Flu

RIP
No, I do not have the Swine. I personally checked it up on Wikipedia when I was feeling sick. No nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat.
pimp.gif

Just a sore/burning body.

Really all you can do is take time to rest. You have already done what you can. Just keep taking fever reducers and rest. You can put cold towels on you aswell.

I usually eat more spicy food whenever sick. It helps clear up my sinuses.

I'm not sure if it makes it go away any quicker, but it's a lot easier to communicate when you can breathe through your nose.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

Swine Flu

RIP
No, I do not have the Swine. I personally checked it up on Wikipedia when I was feeling sick. No nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat.
pimp.gif

Just a sore/burning body.

AIDS

RIP

Sleep always works for me.

My mom recommended I go to the sauna and "sweat out the flu" I took a cold shower after the sauna and felt great afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom