NT we are all grown men here right?

yea just try and avoid public restrooms at all. sometimes i prefer going behind a building to public restrooms, you might risk being seen but its cleanerIMO!
grin.gif

EDIT: with all this talk about dropping bombs and %!$%%%#% where ever, it almost makes me drop a tear for janitors, i have a new found respect!
tired.gif

grimiest things in bathrooms is the door handles and taps. i be tryna open and turn everythin with my knuckles
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Them joints stink too bad fam.. I whip out my +%%% and keep it moving with a QUICKNESS
laugh.gif

High School restrooms are the worst
alien.gif
. Dudes dropping a duce on the floor and peeing on the toilet paper.
sick.gif

Damn kids
i did that when i was in high school
laugh.gif

the problem is the first person pees 6 inches in front of the urinal, so to avoid it the next person has to stand 6 inches further back and they can pee thatfar initially but then at the end they start dripping on the floor and add to the puffle making it 12 inches, then the next person comes and has to standfurther until eventually dudes are just standing 3feet away from the urinal, past the jurisdiction of the dividers and pissing straight into the puddle or thefront of the urinal.

Another problem is you don't want to crowd the urinal anyways because of splashback, which makes me feel like cutting my arm off when it happens.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

the problem is the first person pees 6 inches in front of the urinal, so to avoid it the next person has to stand 6 inches further back and they can pee that far initially but then at the end they start dripping on the floor and add to the puffle making it 12 inches, then the next person comes and has to stand further until eventually dudes are just standing 3feet away from the urinal, past the jurisdiction of the dividers and pissing straight into the puddle or the front of the urinal.

Another problem is you don't want to crowd the urinal anyways because of splashback, which makes me feel like cutting my arm off when it happens.
This is exactly my thought process when i'm taking a leak in a public restroom. That splashback is just
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Sometimes I'm in a rush and dont care. Some public restrooms are OD weird and disgusting. Why are used tampons in the MENS restroom for example.

That's a manpon man

What about when you're the only mutha***** in the ENTIRE restroom peeing at a urinal,

and dude wants to come and pee at the urinal right next to you, when there's like 5 other open urinals..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom