NT, we're breeding allstar hoopers in Seattle, Vol. Not Aaron Brooks or Brandon Roy

I don't know if this has ever been posted here before but check out this 11 year old kid from Seattle. If he doesn't get hurt this kid is gonna be aridiculous athlete. Son straight up had me like
eek.gif
smokin.gif

This joint has been posted many times in this forum
grin.gif

Regardless, it's crazy how much this kid runs and practices
eek.gif

You should see him play in person. Dude was making everyone on the other team including the coach his +!$+%

With the first pick in the in the 2018 draft, we welcome back the Seattle Supersonics and their first pick...Jayshon Augusto.

I went to school with someone K-12th grade. In elementary school he could do all that stuff. Particularly the dribbling and handles. Son used to have the wholeschool in amazement on the playground. When I was 11 I was positive he was gonna end up in the league. He's now a walk on at Pacifica.
ohwell.gif

This came out a few years back....and just like then, it's a load of crap that an 11 year old is running a mile in 4:50.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This came out a few years back....and just like then, it's a load of crap that an 11 year old is running a mile in 4:50.

grin.gif
it sounds crazy but I doubt they lying tho

it's too early to tell how this kid will develop. his dad is small. I estimate his maximum height as an adult is 5'8".

Reminds me of that dude from the Better Basketball dribbling...I wonder what this kid is doing now.

Back
Top Bottom