NT, what are some good sites to buy some jeans/denims. Vol. Nothing over $60!

Originally Posted by Fromyesterday

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

kmart

fail at trying to get e-laughs.

you said not over $60, did not specify what brand or type.

and you just expected NT to be your personal search engine
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
, the is a whole thread dedicated to jeans also 100 pgs+.......................

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Fromyesterday

JoseBronx wrote:

kmart

fail at trying to get e-laughs.

you said not over $60, did not specify what brand or type.

and you just expected NT to be your personal search engine
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
, the is a whole thread dedicated to jeans also 100 pgs +.......................

The fact that you knew kmart was a cheap +## market made you post it in here

trying to get e-laughs with your e-friends.

$60 is enough to buy some decent quality jeans.

yes, i am aware of the Denim thread but most jeans they talk about there

are apc, nudies, ect..... and how to get fades, honeycombs, ect.....

and obviously those arent what im looking for.

Just hit up Marshall's or something if you're looking for a deal on jeans.

Just go to your local Gabriel Brother's, Ross's, TJ Maxx jeans at those places normally less than $60 and they have designer brands.

dont pay attention to the hater

gap
old navy
pac sun (seriously i think the bullhead 2 for $50 are a good look for the price and the fits are decent)

what ever fam,

last post in this thread, you havent searched in that thread theres plenty of good advice in there. Search kid, just search.

and you must have found it funny if you think Im trying to get e-laugh, even thought Im not.

indifferent.gif
lol

dont listen to these people who pay over $100 for a pair of jeans, just stupid imo

I get all my jeans from the Gap outlet for $35 and i love them, they dont always have good stuff but when they do they make good fits and good washes

and like someone else said, at pacsun they always have bullheads for 2/$50 and theyre good jeans I used to rock them a couple years ago

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Just go to your local Gabriel Brother's, Ross's, TJ Maxx jeans at those places normally less than $60 and they have designer brands.
i just found out about gabriel brothers a few days ago. great store, too bad i cant find one in NoVA.

but i co-cosign the levis.com
as well as co-sign for Pac sun, they have nice jeans there, and so does sports zone. thats where i got my 501's from

American Eagle has nice jeans and they are under $60. I'm not sure what your style is but I like them, they are comfortable and fit well.

Back
Top Bottom